Long Island guys

(PDBusa @ Apr. 08 2007,20:22) April 15th if weather is good? Maybe meet somewhere like LIE 63 for a meet/greet. If weather works maybe head east?
Me thinks its gonna be a wee bit chilly! and wet!

Hey folks,

Am still hibernating waiting for spring. I was joining you guys on Sunday but it doesn't look good, raining and and chilly.

pissed.gif
weather.

Carl, good to see you back.

(PDBusa @ Apr. 12 2007,14:03)
pissed.gif
weather.

Carl, good to see you back.
Whats up is the weather bad or something? I have been busy in the garage!
laugh.gif
poke.gif

Looked like a decent day today. Unfortunately I was handed a chainsaw and directed towards a few trees as soon as I got home from work at 8am.  
wow.gif

Yup, riding while tired was just too dangerous... so I opted to play with a high rpm spinning razor sharp chain and 60' oak trees...
rock.gif

I gotta check to see if wife increased my life insurance recently...  
smile.gif

hey i checked out those roads , alll good except for some loose gravel in a couple of the turns
wow.gif
if you head out that way keep your eyes open
SHOCKED.gif
it was a pretty interesting when i hit a couple patches
beerchug.gif

The only ride I've managed recently was to get bike inspected.
The gravel look like it will go away with rain or is it from driveways?

I am lookin forward to a ride down to LI. I'll probably take the ride down with Matt from SI. Can't wait for the nice weather.

(ike @ Apr. 15 2007,11:01) I am lookin forward to a ride down to LI. I'll probably take the ride down with Matt from SI. Can't wait for the nice weather.
PM me when you are going, I am on the Queens Nass border. We could meet up then head east.

(busa-rich @ Apr. 15 2007,11:08) when you guys take a ride up north let me know..maybe we can meet up
cool.gif
Me gonna be up by you this summer got to go to OCC and check the place out!

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 15 2007,11:06)
(ike @ Apr. 15 2007,11:01) I am lookin forward to a ride down to LI. I'll probably take the ride down with Matt from SI. Can't wait for the nice weather.
PM me when you are going, I am on the Queens Nass border. We could meet up then head east.
Sounds good to me.
How about this weather?
Just got off weather .com to find out we are in for some coastal flooding that could be similar to the flooding of the big storm of March 1993 or the one in 1991.
They say the tides are expecting to be high enough for it and I live by the water.
sad.gif

Welcome aboard busa-rich . We have at least 1-2 rides in works for the mountains.
super.gif

Weather is charming. I see the tide is up a few feet. I could go from waterview to waterfront after this one!
SHOCKED.gif

Back