Loan Nightmare

BUSANAS

Registered
Short story, guy gets busa on promo, promo is ending 4/5 and interest is going to 19.99:banghead:, guy applies for installment loan with bank that has mortgage, checking, saving, direct deposit, and is in the top credit bracket... guy gets denied. Does anyone know the best option in this situation? I am thinking about checking out Chase but have doubts. :please:

banks arent wanting to loan money these days. i just got denied by chase on a new truck and they had my old truck and still have my house. kinda crazy. id try other local option and credit unions.

hope they backcharge all the promo interest.

Never buy on a promo unless you have the cash to pay it off before the promo ends. They do the promos knowing most people end up where this guy is. If he shops around too much for a loan, his credit score will take a hit.

you could transfer it to a credit card. Some companies will give great rates for balance transfers.

Well you could be like me, I financed a Buell 1125R through Harley Davidson finance for 11999.00 Well two months later, one whole month with bike in shop with 100 miles on it, the frigin company goes under and they start selling them for 5 grand.

Talk about pissed, I still owe out the ass on that bike and it isn't worth half that now. That should be against the law....:banghead:

I think I met you up at the Overlook last year. Is it black?

Suzuki finance for 1.9% interest ?
That's how I did Blanca
Can't go wrong with it .
Also came with gap !

Sounds like a victim of HSBC My 600 was going to hit that 19.99% BS so I went ahead and paid it off. I have to agree with an earlier post if you can do a balance transfer do that, Check with your insurance company to see if they finance most of them do. If your credit is as good as you say you will find someone to loan you the money.:beerchug:

Good luck with getting the bike refinanced. My buddy had to give his bike back at the end of the promo period because he couldn't get the bike refinanced and couldn't afford the new payments of over 500 dollars. He ended up picking up a used 636 from a private seller.

PM Me. I'm a loan officer for a BIG bank. I'll go over some options. If I can't do it, I have a route elsewhere.

Doesn't anybody save money any more? I have not bought a vehicle with payments since the 70's. I save my money until I can pay cash. If I can't pay cash for a vehicle, I don't need it!

Doesn't anybody save money any more? I have not bought a vehicle with payments since the 70's. I save my money until I can pay cash. If I can't pay cash for a vehicle, I don't need it!

Sir with all due respect:

Either your kids are grown and gone
or
you dont have any...:poke:

very diff to save these days with 2 kids growing up.
Unless your making 100k + a yr very diff to save $ and keep a full house afloat.

Sir with all due respect:

Either your kids are grown and gone
or
you dont have any...:poke:

very diff to save these days with 2 kids growing up.
Unless your making 100k + a yr very diff to save $ and keep a full house afloat.

He wasn't offering advice...it's just bragging under the pretext of offering advice.

Today why bother saving cash? You'll be DEAD or worse alive in a nursing home trying to mount your bike or sports car and think it's a woman and you can't even mount her? :please:

It's my FUN and I want it NOW!

I can't let you slide on this one. the fact that you were buying vehicles in the 70s says it all. :poke:

Back