live tornado on Weather Channel

I work in irving/dallas tx and it looked like it was 12am at my job but the tornado didn't touch down in my area. Thank god for allowing me to see another day

So glad to hear Dan and Diana are okay!!

Sent from Space via Forum Runner

Well I am checking in, live in Red Oak, about 5 miles south of Lancaster. Just had some small hail here. That is twice that Lancaster has been hit. Close enough for me.

Well I guess it better late than never.. sirens kept me awake and the dog was scared witless.. but all is well.. Just lots of rain and high winds... no damage I could see when I left at 9pm tonight for work.. I do pray for those that got nailed by it though.

:please:

Lavinrac A.K.A. Joseph

P.S. Dan you know if Mike and Shannon are alright?

everyone except 00busaTX and 00nurseTX that i know live in the area...i'm sure there are other members that are there who might not post up as much or are new...let us know you are ok or what other locals can do to help if you suffered damage

Well I guess it better late than never.. sirens kept me awake and the dog was scared witless.. but all is well.. Just lots of rain and high winds... no damage I could see when I left at 9pm tonight for work.. I do pray for those that got nailed by it though.

:please:

Lavinrac A.K.A. Joseph

P.S. Dan you know if Mike and Shannon are alright?

Yeah, Mike and Shannon are fine.

everyone except 00busaTX and 00nurseTX that i know live in the area...i'm sure there are other members that are there who might not post up as much or are new...let us know you are ok or what other locals can do to help if you suffered damage

I heard from Shannon. 00nurseTx on my FB page and they are ok.

Back