Chime in those in AL,GA tornadoes!!!

I went to TwoBrothersBusa's house this morning to check up on them... Their place was fine, but you guys would not believe the damage out there. Only a few houses down from them it's nothing but devastation. I'm uploading a video now, will post on the .org when it's ready.

This was melting in my yard when I got home at 7:00 PM yesterday...

Big-Ice Balls!.jpg

I can't believe all the destruction that went on yesterday. Crazy stuff but I'm glad the member's that have posted up are okay.

I did see on FB that Don's family is okay, I'm double checking though to make sure.

BOB, TDog lives close to me. no word from him. i dont no of any damage his way.
Posted via Mobile Device

For those that remember him, i talked to shortcut and he is ok. he is in anniston al.
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad your wife's friend made it through ok,

Prayers gone out for all those involved in this terrible thing. I have never seen a tornado, can't even imagine the fear one must feel in the path of one of those monsterous storms.

All of my family and I are ok. As Brett said the areas all around us were not so lucky. We in Alabama are use to tornadoes but nothing like these. My heart goes out to the communites around us that were hit the hardest. As of now the death toll in Alabama is at 194.

Everyone I know up that way is O.K. my company did however lose a pawnshop. To give you the magnitude of that storm The vault was found 3 blocks away after the store had been completely ripped up from the foundation. As soon as I get pics I will post them.

We finnaly heard more from our friends in tuscloosa al. No power... Lots of damage... They were very lucky it took buildings acrross the street and friends still missing :(

Just an update:

2 small towns about 60 miles south of Muscle Shoals are gone! Both towns combined had less than 5000 residents. The last confirmed death toll I got this afternoon from the State Trooper office closest to them is Hackleburg 58 and Phil Campbell 66.
Hackleburg is near and dear to me as that is where my parents were living when my mother passed in 2000 and is buried. It is also the hometown of the singer Sonny James.

Back