Lines and Levers Install Pics

JDRiderCoach

Registered
Race prepping my Gen 1 for the Mojave Mile and thought I'd post of few pics of the process. Just finished installing Venhill brake and clutch lines and Pazzo shorty levers. Up next: sprocket change and engine ice. I'll save the safety wire for last.

DSC01333.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

DSC01335.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

DSC01337.jpg

More pics. Wow, the flash really highlights the need to clean fluid more thoroughly! Back to the garage for shop towels.

DSC01337.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

Hey JD; Chris mentioned to me yesterday you were getting ready for the Mojave mile, should be a blast! Do you have a new top speed expectation in mind?

In theory I should be around 210 on asphalt, accounting for the lack of salt slippage. But at Bonneville I've got five miles to get up to speed, where as these mile shootouts seem kinda like a long drag race. I've never done one so we'll see. First thing is I want to be safe and feel comfortable. I'll probably do some 'slow' runs in the 175/180 range and see how it feels before I go balls out. That being said my goal is to get my new personal high speed which is anything north of 203.

yeah the mojave mile was great . More enjoyable when you pass tech . Like when you get there and dont have a tether switch that works . Well I think you help me and my Dad get it to gether . I didnt get a chance to get your web site . I had the first Gen Gixxer 750 my name is Gabe

IMG_1259.jpg

Back