Lighted Kanji Decals

spote3

Registered
Did anyone ever decide to order them?

Im really curious about any real life opinions!!!

lighted%20kanji's%20(1024x744).jpg

They are really expensive that is the only thing holding me back. I would have to be done with everything else I want to do before I bit the bullet on them. Gator Glass makes some...:thumbsup:

They are really expensive that is the only thing holding me back. I would have to be done with everything else I want to do before I bit the bullet on them. Gator Glass makes some...:thumbsup:

Wasnt someone on here pushing them before....$130-160 a pair? Ive also seen them on Craigslist too around that price. They look good at night in the pics...but they are redish in the day not light??? Could wire them up with your turn sig.

I corresponded with the seller for a few, and he said they come in red and white, & They are about $120+ $10 for shipping. I am really considering getting a set, but I've been but I really want a first hand opinion of them before I buy.

Bigrod is right, he did also have a cl ad, and posted them on. The gsxr board as well.

Wasnt someone on here pushing them before....$130-160 a pair? Ive also seen them on Craigslist too around that price. They look good at night in the pics...but they are redish in the day not light??? Could wire them up with your turn sig.

Yeah, i didnt like that one bit. Classifieds exist for a reason:poke:

Is great for show purposes,but I think it would be illegal to ride with as can't have white lights on the side of motorcycles and cars. Only yellow or red(rear section). Laws do vary from state to state.

Is great for show purposes,but I think it would be illegal to ride with as can't have white lights on the side of motorcycles and cars. Only yellow or red(rear section). Laws do vary from state to state.

LEGAL in Pa and MD...aslong as they dont flash.

Speed King: are you looking to buy a set? I would love to know what you think of them if you do!

How do those work? Just run a power wire to them? Look cool! If you do get them I would love to read a review on them.

I don't think there on any site. The seller sent me some pics, but never provided a website.

As for the wiring...I was told that it's just a 2 wire setup with a switch.

Like I said, the idea is really interesting, but I was hoping to get a member review first.

They would be legal here in Az, but I don't know if I would like the way that they would look during the day.

I don't think there on any site. The seller sent me some pics, but never provided a website.

As for the wiring...I was told that it's just a 2 wire setup with a switch.

Like I said, the idea is really interesting, but I was hoping to get a member review first.

Yeah, They look really cool, but I would like someone else to do it first and tell us how it worked. lol. What I really need is a money tree then I could go ahead and do it first and tell you how it works!!

I have them in red an love them they look great during the day when they are off but at night it looks awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup: getting pics at at night has been tough cause if the flash goes off it doesn't come out an if you take the flash off the only thing you see is these awesome decals.. got them from a member here was great to deal with him:thumbsup::thumbsup: Haven't painted the gray area of the top one yet but it is on the top of my to do list

busa decal 3.jpg

busa decals.jpg

Last edited:
Back