Lighted Kanji Decals

I have them in red an love them they look great during the day when they are off but at night it looks awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup: getting pics at at night has been tough cause if the flash goes off it doesn't come out an if you take the flash off the only thing you see is these awesome decals.. got them from a member here was great to deal with him:thumbsup::thumbsup: Haven't painted the gray area of the top one yet but it is on the top of my to do list

I think it looks like crap cuz you cant cut out the middle where the kanji decal is, its white and dosent match your bike.

Just a thought but what if you carefully dremelled out the oem kanji sticker ... High heat silicone plastic colored film over the cut out from inside the fairing and have regular led lights in your motor shining through the film?

Dang. I remember this thread.

Always wanted to do this mod w/ my interest in lighting mods. Never got around to it.

And first post. Welcome!

Just a thought but what if you carefully dremelled out the oem kanji sticker ... High heat silicone plastic colored film over the cut out from inside the fairing and have regular led lights in your motor shining through the film?

My reflective graphics worked just fine for me when I had my busa. I think I got them from Tapeworks

Busa.jpg

They also have a lighted windscreen decal available, bad part is you have to drill a hole in the screen to install it.

I had an idea similar to this. Instead of cutting the fairing have one made in clear plastic. mask off your design. Paint fairing (black in my case). Remove mask. Install led lighting behind fairing. Design shines through clear parts of fairing in any or multiple/shifting colors depending on back lighting. For me, clear red plastic fairing masked and painted for my own custom design to show through would look good day or night I think :laugh:

I have them in red an love them they look great during the day when they are off but at night it looks awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup: getting pics at at night has been tough cause if the flash goes off it doesn't come out an if you take the flash off the only thing you see is these awesome decals.. got them from a member here was great to deal with him:thumbsup::thumbsup: Haven't painted the gray area of the top one yet but it is on the top of my to do list

View attachment 179255

Hi I have these in Blue, but not yet fitted them, how did you connect yours up? mine has 3 wires coming from a little black box, the guy who sold them to me didnt include the instructions, I know they work ok as had them connected straight to the battery, so was wondering on how you did yours, has yours got 3 wires to? did you connect them by the ignition? or lights? dont want them to flash as they are blue, probably get me arrested here in UK lol thanks for any feed back you can give me....will post some picks up eventually when i get them sorted...and they do look awesome btw!!!

I also have these on my bike but in Blue, seems to be a very rare colour ( I am a Brit so yes it’s colour lol) I haven’t seen these advertised anywhere as yet, I know they are selling some on eBay at the moment $99 plus postage but only in red or white, for a review I would say buy them they look awesome at night, they are legal in the UK I haven’t been stopped by the police and like I said mine are blue, word of warning Do not lacquer them as they get hot under it ( been told this not done it myself) the sticky backs are not very good, it tends to come off after a while, but if you intend to have these permanent on your bike use glue as well like i did, they are really easy to wire up, just 2 wires to the battery and you really need a switch in between, after i have now found out, wiring them to some ignition source will burn out the inverters as to my experience just recently, if I would have known i would have wired them direct to battery and fitted a switch, I also wouldn’t advise wiring them to indicators, if you get white ones they look blue and you would probably get your collar felt by the old bill ‍♀️ for having blue flashing lights on ya busa, I think that’s a pretty good review check my bike photos out with them on I think they are somewhere on here lol what ever your choice I am sure they will look cool!!!!

Back