LIFE the 2nd time around

proud dad

Registered
On 4-9-07 at 9:08 pm my grandson NOAH was born.All went well.Not only did NICK make it home on leave from Iraq on time,they let him deliver his son.What a welcome home he has had!
8Ibs. 7oz.
19 in.long
And looks just like dad[so I'm told]

More to come later,just received the news.I'm at work right now.Couldn't wait to share the news.I am now waiting on a call from the new proud dad.
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 10 2007,08:54) Congrats!!!!!  Great news all around!

Now, where are the pics?!  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Thats what I want to know.
Still at the hospital,their in Texas.I gave word that grandpa wants pics!I guess I'll have to wait till they get home.I will post.

beerchug.gif

Congrats!! Welcome to the wonderful world of *GrandPa-Dom*. You get to enjoy all the joys of a new parent and don't have to feed, bath, or change dirty diapers! GrandPa-Dom Rocks!

<---GrandPa too!

Congrats
beerchug.gif
Proud grandpa! Now go buy that boy a boat! He can name it Noah's Ark!!!!
Or just get him a busa, think he will like that more!
super.gif

Congrats to you all and glad your son was able to make it back in time!

Congratulations Proud "Grandpa"! I'm so happy for you and your son! I'm really gald Nick made it home in time. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Congrats! I know how you feel. My first grandchild was born while her father (GSXTacy) was in Kuwait. She just turned 16 last Sunday!

Just talk to Nick a hour ago.Could hear Noah fussin a little over the phone[great to hear]Should be goin home tomorrow.Hopefuly will have pics tomorrow night if not thursday morning.Thank you all for the kind words.

Congrats to you! Congrats to daddy catcher!
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

--Wag--

Back