Life is a Gift....treasure whatever it is

beerchug.gif

Great post.

It is nice to be reminded every now and then, just how good I have it! Thanks for putting things back in perspective.

Excellent post... Thanks. Sometimes I think about where I'd like to be in life and where I am and I try to feel sorry for myself. But then I think of what I have. Sure we live in a nice home and we have cars and motorcycles, but those are only things. What really counts to me is that I have a wife that loves me, and would do anything for me. We have our health. Our kids are doing well and we live a free country. So we definately don't have anything to complain about. Sure things could always be better, but things could also be a lot worse. Truely, I'm thankful for where I'm at in life. Thanks again for a great post.

Great post Ron...PERSPECTIVE in life is something everyone needs...
cool.gif

smile.gif

Excellent!!!! The post is soooo true , It also teaches us not to trust a woman!!! Nuk nuk nuk Just mess'in with ya... Life is good!!!!! PR
lurk.gif

how true
beerchug.gif
and no matter how bad today is, we can always improve our situation by staying positive and moving toward our goals...my responses and mindset are what determine whether i move forward or squander my few days away...thanks thrasher

WOW....that was great. I'm gonna copy and send it out to family and friends...Thanks for the post!

Back