Life Insurance

Rosco

Registered
Hi all,

I probably don't need to tell most of you this but if you have a wife, partner and or kids please insure yourself.

On Saturday we buried my sister’s partner of 6 years. He missed a turn on his GSXR1100 on a ride with some mates.

They had just purchased their first house together and 11 weeks ago my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

While no amount of money will bring him back or fill the hole in our families hearts it’s a small comfort knowing my sister and her new child will be provided for.

I would never give up riding nor ask anyone else to do so.
Just think about the others in your life should the worst happen, bike related or otherwise.

I’m sorry this post is a bit of a downer but it just seems important to me today.

All the best

Ross

<!--EDIT|Rosco
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137379098 -->

sorry for your loss but everyone should think about what if
rock.gif

Sorry to heer bout your sister's loss and your brother in law.

I myself have a wife and 1 baby girl on the way any day now. I personally insured myself through First Investors. I have a $200,000 policy that cost me $15/mo. They automatically deduct it from my Money Market account that I also have with them. I also allocated whatever investments I have with my Special Situations Stocks and Roth IRA in the event of my....I don't wanna say it.....to my wife and daughter. I hope we'll never have to see 1 cent of that policy but it's a good thing to have especially if you ride street motorcycles (Busa).

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I would usually never bring up any family issues on a public forum but if reading this ends up helping only one family it's worth it.

Cheers
Ross

Sorry to hear about your brother. It's a real heart breaker to learn of such things.

I can only hope that his loved ones know that he went out doing something he enjoyed doing with all his heart and soul.

Best wishes to you and his dear wife and child.

--Wag--

God bless you and your family, and in your time of bereavement, thanks for thinking of your fellow riders. Seen and unseen.

Back