Insurance ?

Pit Bull 13

Registered
Im looking for a new Insurance CO.. im paying $300 a month for my busa.. What Insurance CO do you guy's and gal's use and. I live in Wisconsin so I can only ride about 6 months outta the year.. I already put on 3,000 in 2 months..
Thanks

State Farm and make sure I get my birdog fee . $215 for 6 months full coverage.

Last edited:
I have Dairyland also...$490.00 down, then $190 a month for the next 9 months, and don't pay the last 2 months. ...........

36 yrs. old
(was) Married
Have no idea what credit is like ?

After my bike got stolen (I got it back 2 weeks later), my Ins. went up to $240.00 a month

My policy is up in August, and I'm DEFINITELY getting a quote from State Farm !!

State Farm $250 deductible, Full coverage $27.50 a month..

I have Dairyland also...$490.00 down, then $190 a month for the next 9 months, and don't pay the last 2 months. ...........

36 yrs. old
(was) Married
Have no idea what credit is like ?

After my bike got stolen (I got it back 2 weeks later), my Ins. went up to $240.00 a month

My policy is up in August, and I'm DEFINITELY getting a quote from State Farm !!

Why wait? Call them NOW! You are getting hosed unless your driving record and credit is shot...

Why wait? Call them NOW! You are getting hosed unless your driving record and credit is shot...

Driving record is clean, and credit ain't bad. I think I will, because those prices up there :goodidea: are making me sick !!

Are those prices MOTORCYCLE ONLY, or do you have something else (car, another bike, house) on the policy too ?

We have 2 autos and the bike with State Farm. My truck went down 15 bucks a month over Geico, And my wifes went down 25 or so a month over Allstate she had before switching.

I do think they give you a multi car discount, but not sure how much..

My full coverage Progressive policy went from about 600/year to almost 1800 this year. No accidents. No nothing. I'm in my 50's, no accidents, been a licensed motorcyclist for 25+ years. I got a quote from AAA today, full coverage, 500 deductible--420/year. Progressive sucks.

Back