lets spend some money!

mccama69

Registered
hello, i have an 05 busa with a stock motor. I need more power and would like ur opinion on what parts to buy. i ride the bike 1-2 per week and im not concerned with gas mileage or driveability issues. im looking for bang for the buck type mods.

Well that means you want a Turbo, or a 1397 kit, or NOS Some of the Tuners will step in and give you some Ideas as well. Just a word of advice though remember you get what you pay for and do your research that way you get the Bang for your Buck that you are looking for.
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

depends on how big the bucks are....

For Power:
chapest bag for the buck is probably a dry shot n2o kit

then a 1397 kit

the a basic turbo kit

For twisties:
assortment of front & rear sprockets

Forks & shocks

Brakes levers, calipers, rotors, lines, and pads

All around:
PMR top triple clamp (so the front height can be adjusted

Adjustable rear links (so the rear height can be adjusted)

Brighter headlight (for those after sunset rides)

Adjustable rear sets (to adjust to your height and ride comfort)

yellow box or speedhealer (to know what your mph realy are)

Just my thoughts though

I would go with phase I:

43 tooth rear sprocket
-2 brake lines and EBC pads
Full exhaust system (4-2-1 system)
power commander
speedhealer
doublebubble light smoke shield
small box mod
pair block off mod
kiskstand mod
silverstar headlight bulb
suspension tune & dyno tune

just my .02

If your only goal is "bang" then just get a

powercommander, map switcher (forget what it really called) a dry nitrous kit and have it tunned.

i already have -1 +2 sprockets and have lowered the bike 2 inches, so my plan was to spend my money on power mods. thanks for the help

Full pipe, Power commander, small airbox mod. 1250-1500. Dyno tune if you can't find a generic map that feels "good" or if you intend to stop there.

Save the $1500 for when you can put a bit more with it. 1397 kit and new cams, then dyno tune for sure!

bang for the buck has got to be nitrous, but for the thrill and reliability I gotta go with turbo!!!

Back