Lets Hear Your Year Horsepower and Torque?

Trax

Banned
What year is your Hayabusa and what kind of horsepower and torque does it have?

I have an 08 hayabusa that was dyne-tuned over the summer.
It has 4-2-1-2 full titanium ti force exhaust & PC3
It was dyno-tuned @ 197.43 Bhp/ 112 ft/Lb Torque.

Hmm dont know dont care. Learned many years ago that there are 2 things you never do if your happy with your ride. 1) Never put it on a dyno 2) Never take it to the track. Both will hurt your feelings. I just ride the piss out of my 09

If we all did not know and nobody cared, what would be the point of getting our hayabusa's dyno-tuned with aftermarket full exhaust systems?

Why do some and others don't get their bike dyne-tuned?

Everyone has their bikes for different reasons. Mines been on a dyno a few times and on the track more than a few times. Comparing dyno numbers isn't very meaningful unless they are from the same dyno under the same conditions. I've found that data logging while riding it results in a better tune than putting it on a dyno.

Other than slipons, DB windscreen and Throttlemeisters my 09 is bone stock. Never been on a dyno. My 06 had full exhaust, filter etc etc and made 158hp & 97 tor. My 09 is noticeably stronger. That is the best I can give you.

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

Hmm dont know dont care. Learned many years ago that there are 2 things you never do if your happy with your ride. 1) Never put it on a dyno 2) Never take it to the track. Both will hurt your feelings. I just ride the piss out of my 09

Mines been on a dyno and I still don't care. 1, it would only matter when comparing to the same dyno, and 2, I wouldn't care if someone had more power either way. Mine was only on the dyno to tune the pc, if someone with the same bike has 10 more HP on paper, I could care less. My bike runs like a champ and has smooth power everywhere.

true for those that just cruise and never want to raise the bar but even a completely stock Busa will run better and smoother with a dyno tune / pc. most are happy for a while till you want to go faster....:poke: then once the bike is modified the dyno is useful to see what gains one has made when u have a baseline.

and imo the track is a good place to check those gains. et isnt that important but mph sure is. but ur right tho ive had quite a few friends feeling get hurt at the dyno and the track and wished they stayed home.

I used to be a member here about three years ago but i forgot my password so i made a new nickname and password.
This is not the same "hayabusa.org" that i remember, what happened?

Here's what I care about with those numbers. After the full exhaust and dyno tune, Luci made 11 hp and 6 ft# more.

PM me your old user name and we'll fix your login issues.

2006 Stock sleeper. Small airbox mod fitted w/ 38 nitrous pill. ALL BoostBySmith's goodies (ECU flasher, Gear/Launch&Shift LED, AirShifter, NOS 1st gear lckout) Everything else stock.
Off de Juice: 156hp w/ 93torque
On de Juice: 206hp w/ 134torque

My bone stock '07 made 150RWHP on the local dyno. Guy told me we could adjust the dyno settings and get it to show up to 10 more if I wanted to. Pretty well shows how much merit there is in comparing dyno numbers with other people on other dynos.:rolleyes2:
But I will be doing some changes on the bike this spring (if I don't trade it), so the dyno will be able to show it's true worth as a tuning tool then.:thumbsup:

Back