leovince slip-ons?

bowhunter84

Registered
has anyone tried the leovince slip-ons yet? if so what do you think about them?
im considering ordering a set of them for my '09.

A friend of mine has a polished short set on his black 11. They look and sound good. He has some Yoshis coming that are supposed to be here by the end of the week. He said he was going to sell the Leo Vince. He's not a member here, but I'll post them here when he sells them.

I had a set for my Gen 1 years ago. They sounded great, performance was unnoticably different than stock (for me). I then got the real deal full system and got it tuned with PC, I chose Yosh. IMO- nothing better than a full 4-1.
Posted via Mobile Device

how loud are they? i looked on youtube and couldnt find a video of the "unlimited" like i was looking at.

How loud is really hard to say. Any soundclip really won't do any exhaust justice, it's something you must hear in person.
In comparison to say most all Yoshimura slipons, then the Leo Vince are deeper toned just because they are shorter, and a little louder.
They are not obnoxious and will not draw negative attention, of course unless you were redlining the bike at the wrong place and time.

Back