Lee's Performance vs RC's Performance

I thought a dyno tune would be more specific to your bike as each bike is going to be a little different. I understand they have the same components designed to work the same way, but that is not always the case.

Am I wrong in thinking this?

I thought a dyno tune would be more specific to your bike as each bike is going to be a little different. I understand they have the same components designed to work the same way, but that is not always the case.

Am I wrong in thinking this?

Not wrong, exactly right!

He was referring to the software for the ECU Editor being free versus paying Dynoject for a module. You still need a tune that will cost$$ unless you can get someone to do it for free.

Go to the DYNOJET WEBSITE OR THE POWER COMMANDER website! There you will find ALL who are trained to use there dyno's!...Sorry!....Not all shops with Dyno's are factory trained to use them!........If your Dynojet Dyno Operator has not been to Dynojet in Las Vegas!.....You may be Rolling the Dice!

I'm getting my bike tuned/flashed this month. I'm in NC and have a choice between Lee's and RC's performance. I've heard great things about Lee's but RC's is closer. I don't know much about RC's except for what I've seen on there web site. Does anybody know about RC's. I wouldn't mind traveling further if it would be better. Any input would be appreciated
Posted via Mobile Device

I have used both for service....Lee's is OK....RC is the worst...Piss poor customer service. Will give written quote and when bill comes double the quote with no explanation as to why. Business hrs are when they choose to open regardless of business hrs posted. The work isn't the greatest and they are fairly new doing mapping and dyno's. I only went to Rc's once but would never go back to them even if it were free.

Back