Leathers

Imp66

Registered
I'm having trouble finding some pants that i feel comfortable with.

I currently have the AVG Hayabusa jacket (grey/silver and black), the Shoei Hayabusa helmet (gray/silver and black with red symbol) and I was looking for what you guys are wearing that you really like. Biggest problem is that I'm not a small guy (6'1", 255) and nothing seems to suit me.

Thanks for any feedback.

I have a Vanson jacket. They make them to fit. At the time I bought it, I was into weights with a 50 inch chest and 34 inch waist and pretty good sized arms. They did a good job.

4   U   BIG  GUYS

wink.gif
  SEE IF THIS HELPS.  
xblueman.gif

Sorry just couldn't resist. Since I was no help the first time.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130022741 -->

wink.gif

wtfwazat - Thanks for the response, but I'm very happy with my jacket. I need some recommendations on pants.
biggrin.gif

My biggest problem with try-before-buy is that there is not much in my area.

<!--EDIT|Imp66
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129952215 -->

I have difficulty finding pants too. I'm 6'3"/220 with long legs. Bought a pair of FieldSheer Sport 2 leather pants and am pretty happy with them. I wanted the Sport 2 Air because they have greater ventilation, but the Sport 2's are fine.

6'3 210.
I bought Joe Rocket blaster pants. Can get warm in hotter temps but all round pretty comfie.
I bought all my leather from new enough. They were real good about helping with sizes and fit.
I dealt with Megan.

you could always go custom.. cost is a bit more than some of the bargain suits.. but it's not too bad.. depending on who you get to make them

do a google search for syed leathers.. they seem to be resonably priced, and good features.

you could always go custom..  cost is a bit more than some of the bargain suits.. but it's not too bad.. depending on who you get to make them

do a google search for syed leathers..  they seem to be resonably priced, and good features.
Syed Leathers is located in Orlando. The next time you go to see Mickey with your family you can slip away and get some custom made leathers. It's about a 15 minute trip from Mickey's House.

Back