best ticket with ****y 60ft
60-1.69
330- 4.1
1/8-6.2
121 mph
1000- 7.9
1/4 9.48
mph 149.5

didnt get my 600 foot down to the last pass, only got to make 3 passes but here is the time slip for then end but it sliped put of second gear on me.
60- 1.54
330-4.1
1/8 6.3
mph-118
1000-8.1
1/4 9.6

what winter mods should i do, i have a mps auto shifter ordered what do you thing with will make up, also what do you thing if i turn a 1.5 60ffot and have no problems it would have ran?

Way to go. Congrats on the 9.4 thats movin at swb:beerchug: And there is only one way to find out what it would have ran. Get back out to the track:laugh:

Shifter will pick you up a few hundredths, depending how well you foot shift, but the big advantage you will get from it is being able to focus on your clutch and throttle when you launch. See how your 330's are identical even with different 60's? It wouldn't have gone much faster than the bad 60' time. You launched it harder, but couldn't stay in it.

pic of me at the track

busa drag pic.jpg

Lucky you didn't get windburn on that knee:rofl: Seriously though they made me keep it under 125mph at the track until I got leathers at first and now they are getting a little more strict on it , make ya feel invincible with all the gear on , that could be bad too:thumbsup:

Lucky you didn't get windburn on that knee:rofl: Seriously though they made me keep it under 125mph at the track until I got leathers at first and now they are getting a little more strict on it , make ya feel invincible with all the gear on , that could be bad too:thumbsup:

Ever since I got my gear also I have noticed that I feel INVINCIBLE in a sense also. I truly just feel safer and noticed that I ride harder and that has got me better ETs. I went and got a full suit, boots, etc... I really regret not doing it sooner. I looked like I was dressed on overkill compared to some of the faster riders but :whistle::whistle:

Ever since I got my gear also I have noticed that I feel INVINCIBLE in a sense also. I truly just feel safer and noticed that I ride harder and that has got me better ETs. I went and got a full suit, boots, etc... I really regret not doing it sooner. I looked like I was dressed on overkill compared to some of the faster riders but :whistle::whistle:

Oh , no doubt I feel like nothing can touch me when I'm gearedup....not necessrily a good thing lol but yeah for sure ride harder

Back