Largest cash rebates on trucks?

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Looking for a mid-sized 4x4 crew cab truck. Anyone know who has the most money back in rebates?

Honda Ridgeline. I bought one in May. Dealer has $6000 incentive. Finalized the deal for $8000 off list.
Not bad on gas. 18 City 25-29 highway (if you know how to conserve fuel.)

Not really off road truck. No rock climbing in that thing. 5 people and Busa fits. 207 inches long , fits in my garage.

A Ford dealer near here is offerring 0% interest for 72 months and employee pricing. They have a number of '08 pickups with auto and A/C for $12.995. The Ford store in Morgan Hill I think.

a few dealerships around me had if you get a new fullsize chevy truck with 4 doors or tahoe or suburban you got a free cobalt and dodge has any full size ram get a free cobalt and another one had a dodge ram for 22k with 11k back i think or 11k off not real sure haven't watched much tv lately

Looking for a mid-sized 4x4 crew cab truck.  Anyone know who has the most money back in rebates?
Exactly my intentions. Toyota Tacoma was on the short list. Had a white one with TRO package picked out. Only a $1000.00 rebate and dealer down match of $1995.00.

MSRP was $28,300.00.

I couldn't justify three things.

1) I could buy the Tundra $2000.00 cheaper.
2) If this was my last vehicle get more truck than you think you need.
2) Don't want to buy another one down the road.

Phoenix is having a half off sale on 08 Dodge Rams. Yup, up to half off.

Wait it out. Sweet deals are ahead because truck sales are down. Way down and not likely ever to rebound ImO. Diesel trade in's are going $8000.00 under low book here.
wowold.gif
Dealers do not even want truck trade in's.

r8

Honda Ridgeline. I bought one in May. Dealer has $6000 incentive.  Finalized the deal for $8000 off list.  

Not really off road truck. No rock climbing in that thing. 5 people and Busa fits. 207 inches long , fits in my garage.
That was my next stop. Never made it.
laugh.gif

r8

Nissan dealed in the Triangle is offering 15000 of the Armada and the dodge dealer is 12000 off the 1500's ford the F350 fully tecked out almost 55000 down to 35 and some change

Honda Ridgeline. I bought one in May. Dealer has $6000 incentive.  Finalized the deal for $8000 off list.  

That was my next stop. Never made it.
laugh.gif

r8

Looking for a mid-sized 4x4 crew cab truck.  Anyone know who has the most money back in rebates?
Exactly my intentions. Toyota Tacoma was on the short list. Had a white one with TRO package picked out. Only a $1000.00 rebate and dealer down match of $1995.00.

MSRP was $28,300.00.

I couldn't justify three things.

1) I could buy the Tundra $2000.00 cheaper.
2) If this was my last vehicle get more truck than you think you need.
2) Don't want to buy another one down the road.

Phoenix is having a half off sale on 08 Dodge Rams. Yup, up to half off.

Wait it out. Sweet deals are ahead because truck sales are down. Way down and not likely ever to rebound ImO. Diesel trade in's are going $8000.00 under low book here.  
wowold.gif
Dealers do not even want truck trade in's.

r8
I am waiting it out as long as I can. I need one before winter. I am selling my car, bike and truck that I have now. I am going to have one vehicle that I can drive year round and put the money saved towards my daughter's college fund.

I just purchased an 08 Titan in February for 7k off msrp and My finance purchased a 08 H3 hummer for 10k off msrp 3 weeks ago(this is with suppliers discount).

Honestly I don't see the rebates getting any better than what they are now.

you can buy my tahoe cheap i get 17 mpg usually. Just buy used man you will save alot of money in the long run..cause you will still roll off lot losing money

I just purchased an 08 Titan in February for 7k off msrp and My finance purchased a 08 H3 hummer for 10k off msrp 3 weeks ago(this is with suppliers discount).

Honestly I don't see the rebates getting any better than what they are now.
Agree. On new models I don't think they will however 09 models just around the corner.
winkold.gif

r8

i wish i could afford a new or newer truck now cause work is killing me i wouldn't afford the payments hell about a month ago i saw a 05 crew cab 4x4 2500 silverado deisel on 33's imaculate shape for 9g's with pretty low miles, i drive my bike everywhere so i really wouldn't be driving it much except for when it rains heavely or when i plan on drinking anything more than a beer

Back