Lap Timers

Buffo Busa

Registered
I need a lap timer to go on my bike that I can mount a button near my thumb to press every time I do a lap and it will keep a record of my lap times for me to write down later.

Is there anything like that available? Has anyone used one and can point me in the right direction to acquire one?

Any information appreciated.

I am at work right now but I use an electronic one that catchs a laser each pass at the start finish to get the lap time. I records each lap and you don't have to push a button of any type. Just recall each lap at the end of the session. I will post a pic for you tonight.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I am at work right now but I use an electronic one that catchs a laser each pass at the start finish to get the lap time. I records each lap and you don't have to push a button of any type. Just recall each lap at the end of the session. I will post a pic for you tonight.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Ok here is a picture of my Lap timer.  The little black box is what captures the laser signal at the start finish line. Or the beacon as it is called.  I can read my lap time without having to do anything unnatural with my hands.  Hope this helps.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

P1010713.jpg

Thanks Howlin

I have seen several units similar to those...but they are quite expensive aren't they? A few hundred dollars?

Back