Laissez les bon temps rollyer

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
It's that time of year for us that live along the gulf coast. Carnival season has begun!

Went to a parade tonight. The name of this group is
Conde Cavaliers. Here are a few pics.

This Clown wanted to know if these were mine!..........................................

Ha ha

clown_panties.jpg

those panties looks like some i seen on a sign years ago when the womans ex husband got mad and stuck them on a huge sign.
beerchug.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Feb. 02 2007,21:45) It's that time of year for us that live along the gulf coast. Carnival season has begun!

This Clown wanted to know if these were mine!..........................................

Ha  ha
did you tell the clown that those were a little small for them to be yours?.....................
eek2.gif

crazy.gif

poke.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Feb. 02 2007,18:58)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Feb. 02 2007,21:45) It's that time of year for us that live along the gulf coast. Carnival season has begun!

Ha  ha
did you tell the clown that those were a little small for them to be yours?.....................
eek2.gif

crazy.gif

poke.gif
I told the clown they were yours and you were just to ashamed to admit it.
tounge.gif

thanks for bringing back all those memories BOB
beerchug.gif
some are good and some are "oh, my head hurts"
laugh.gif

(semi @ Feb. 03 2007,06:57) thanks for bringing back all those memories BOB
beerchug.gif
some are good and some are "oh, my head hurts"
laugh.gif
I hear that Semi.

I remember one time while were down at the parades on Fat Tuesday we ran into this really drunk guy and he was telling us how he used "depends" so he didn't have to stand in line at the port a pottie.

My first thought was ....ewwwwww thats gross but then when you have to go to one of them nasty things it sorta made sense!

Back