I'm not one for asking...

I lost an uncle 7 weeks ago his body was in the water according to the coroner's report 5 days. No foul play has been suspected. Reason was drowning. To this day they still havn't been able to find his boat or things. We all want closure, just in God's time...our prayers are with ya....Mick

Tragic.......Used to do a lot of buisiness with the Helseths.
Unfortunatly their business(es) are in trouble right now~ Apparently they were the only two authorized to sign checks, so their employees can't get paid and clients are pulling away~ Matt and his step-brother have been put in charge, but I don't think they know enough to keep the business(es) afloat~ Guess that remains to be seen~

Thanks, again, everyone....

I lost an uncle 7 weeks ago his body was in the water according to the coroner's report 5 days. No foul play has been suspected. Reason was drowning. To this day they still havn't been able to find his boat or things. We all want closure, just in God's time...our prayers are with ya....Mick
I'm sorry to hear this, Mick~ My most sincere condolences to you and your family~
sad.gif

Just a quick update here...

First off.. Our friends have been staying with us this weekend, while on their way back to Cape Cod~ They wanted me to extend their sincere 'Thanks' for all the thoughts and prayers... I thank each of you, also~
After all this time has past.. nothing has been found~ No plane, no debri, no life.. or death~ We can only assume the worse and keep praying for the best~ It reminds me of all the movies and stories I seen and heard, of the Bermuda Triangle, while growing up in the 70's~ Almost too much for mind to wrap around~ At this point it doesn't look like anything will ever be found~ I've been hearing more stories lately of the same kinda thing happening to other famlies over 20 years ago and they still haven't found any evidence of any kind~ Very freaky... maybe the X-Files was really on to something...
Anyhow.. thanks again for all the prayers~ It has really helped for my friends to know that people all over these fine states have such care and concerns..  
bowdown.gif

Just a quick update here...

First off.. Our friends have been staying with us this weekend, while on their way back to Cape Cod~ They wanted me to extend their sincere 'Thanks' for all the thoughts and prayers... I thank each of you, also~
After all this time has past.. nothing has been found~ No plane, no debri, no life.. or death~ We can only assume the worse and keep praying for the best~ It reminds me of all the movies and stories I seen and heard, of the Bermuda Triangle, while growing up in the 70's~ Almost too much for mind to wrap around~ At this point it doesn't look like anything will ever be found~ I've been hearing more stories lately of the same kinda thing happening to other famlies over 20 years ago and they still haven't found any evidence of any kind~ Very freaky... maybe the X-Files was really on to something...
Anyhow.. thanks again for all the prayers~ It has really helped for my friends to know that people all over these fine states have such care and concerns..  
bowdown.gif
Wow...so unreal for the family I'm sure. At some point, I'm sure they've learned to accept that the worst has happened, but without any SHRED of evidence, it's going to be so hard to just move on...

My thoughts are with the family and friends...
sad.gif

Back