Kudos to USN05LE and Semi

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
After an ice storm, my yard and two adjacent rental properties are literally littered
smile.gif
with downed trees and branches. Add the fact that we have now been without power for 11 days, moral at home hasn't been it's regular chipper self. Two members here, USN05LE (Don) and Semi (Colon) have offered to drive 2 and 3 hours to come help with the cleanup. This forum is the greatest because of members like these two. I am not worthy
bowdown.gif

You ARE worthy 'cause you'd do the same in their position.

Kudos +2

--Wag--

beerchug.gif
Your are worthy Paul. You would do the same as would many members in the Org. We all seem to be a detached family to each other. Thats whats makes this place so special.

Wish I was closer.

Favorite work is swinging a saw and draggin trees with a cinch chain.

P.S . you are worthy.

Thanks Wag, BlueHaya and TIMMYDUCK. It just blows my mind the character of the people I've met here, and this isn't the first forum I've belonged to by any means. The members of the Org. are truly something
muscle.gif

let me give you guys the rest of the story...

Paul saw me bidding on the set of HMF high-mounts (he has the same on his bike) from pipefighter on the auction site...he contacted me to offer his help putting them on before i had even won...

this is just one example of what i've seen him do for others around here...you rock bro along with so many others on here...makes me proud to even be allowed to be a member
bowdown.gif

HAHAHA. I just found this. Thanks for the kudos Paul. I just figured it out. We all have the HMF High Mount systems now. BTW, Paul's was the first Busa that I saw in person to have the same exhaust as me.

AND, the offer is still open, have chainsaw will travel, let me know.

Don

Back