KSWATERBUG, you da man!

echoseven

Froot Loop
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Sonny for mounting and balancing my Avon Storms! :bowdown: :bowdown: You helped me out a ton! After I put the wheels back on the bike, everything functioned great! And thank you for letting me borrow the front stand, I really need to get one! If you ever need anything brother, let me know!

Just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Sonny for mounting and balancing my Avon Storms! :bowdown: :bowdown: You helped me out a ton! After I put the wheels back on the bike, everything functioned great! And thank you for letting me borrow the front stand, I really need to get one! If you ever need anything brother, let me know!

Hey please let me know what you think of the Storms on a Busa...I had them on my FJR and really like them good sticky tire and they have road hazzard warranty from factory,,, But only got about 4K out of them...

Hey please let me know what you think of the Storms on a Busa...I had them on my FJR and really like them good sticky tire and they have road hazzard warranty from factory,,, But only got about 4K out of them...

I'll try and remember. It's pretty much been drizzling and in the 40's since I got them back on the bike. One of the reasons I went with the Storms was because a lot of people on the .org said they get a lot of miles out of them.

I like Storms, only put 300mi on it but happy so far, gonna be on a 250 storm come spring, hope its as nice as the 200 on the stock rim now

Back