Kojaks Rotrex Supercharged GEN 2

too bad they couldn't make the inside radius of that charge pipe a little larger. that's a pretty tight turn right out the gate.

Its a difficult one, its impossible to get a drawn bend tighter than 1 D. So to get tighter we have to cut and pull tighter. Alternatively a pair of pressed half bends made from machined form tools is the only way and thats EXPENSIVE. The pipes bigger than the impeller so it doesn't restrict. Its a 3 inch pipe and we can drop to 2 1/2 before we see any loss of top end boost.

Got the Bike back from my Exhaust expert .......... WOW -- 4 in 1 Street legal, made 210,3 HP, 166,5 Nm !!! First Dyno was stock exhaust 187,9 HP 151 Nm.
That is over 22 HP from stock - no ECU Hacking, stock Airfilter. Well, with this Exhaust company I had the best HP gain ever, the old Busa came over 15 HP.
today I will - try - to fit in the charger .......... Pics will come...
Here is a Pic from todaymorning..
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its a difficult one, its impossible to get a drawn bend tighter than 1 D. So to get tighter we have to cut and pull tighter. Alternatively a pair of pressed half bends made from machined form tools is the only way and thats EXPENSIVE. The pipes bigger than the impeller so it doesn't restrict. Its a 3 inch pipe and we can drop to 2 1/2 before we see any loss of top end boost.

fair enough. that looks like the suction pipe anyway, i had my pipes crossed.

It realy had that power - before + after. It should be nothing new that you can make min. 10HP by useing a good header for the GEN 1 Busa. Had never a good exhaust what made real power, and I built every Exhaust Typ on. This is the first one he made for the Gen 2.

Today:
All out, 4th + 3rd Pipe , Oil hose ...

Link no longer works

Thing in ...............

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I gained a bit more than 25hp with power commander , filter 4into1 and dyno tune but I've never seen or read about a stock motor with no power adder making 210hp ?
Stock mine was 167 or so and after it was around 190 , I forget exact amount .

I had a few Gen 2 on the Dyno, all around so 183 - 190 Hp - that is on the crank. Backwheel 168 - not more then 175 Hp.
The 210 is crank HP --
But it is realy about the Headpipes going down to the Muffler !!!!!!!!!! Akro, Joshi or any other can not do that. The company makes the best Exhausts for years - and they know what they are doing, all Hand made, for this GEN 2 I counted 15 pipes put together + muffler. BTW 1310€ 1700US$ it is worth it...
I will tune a Gen 2 -- for sure. Mine goes the superchager on...

time for some cams to extend the power delivery a hair. how much boost are you planning on running?

for street legal use I do not want to make more than 250 HP on the Back wheel. After all the paperwork I am free what to do.
Boost -- I will see 0,45 - 0,5 Bar 6 -7,5 PSI Have to do the Exhaust-Pollution test..

Hey Paul , so you have a TUV proof Exhaust.

I like the highspeed road off Germany ! 1
But all the Tuv, rules are nasty.
Thank you for posting all youre info.

? what are you take for pully's on the SG.
Dutch Windmill( michel) has smaller pully's on his SG.

It's a real mania i think in Germany , reading the topic's over Bernd,Max,D.W etc.etc.

Groeten van Kees.

It is my wish to set up a 100% complete Kit - like Mc Xpress has. Every screw, hose, adapter should be in it. Also a installation manual with pics. With good work with rotrexpower it could be done. I will do the Tüv - street lagal paperwork for Germany + Europa, so ist is a good thing to go over here.
I am working right now on the Header pipes , going to make the stock one and the new 4 in 1 finished to fit in, and all mesurments on paper hold.
And that thing will look very good on a B-King !!!!!!!!!!! got my shop full here and have to go the the hospital 1 - 2 days, but end of next week I will make some Pics for you guys..

Pully`s are 1 to 1 now .............

some small problems ....
clutch -
Oil pump gear / valve
boost gauge
spacer ???

I had a few Gen 2 on the Dyno, all around so 183 - 190 Hp - that is on the crank. Backwheel 168 - not more then 175 Hp.
The 210 is crank HP --
But it is realy about the Headpipes going down to the Muffler !!!!!!!!!! Akro, Joshi or any other can not do that. The company makes the best Exhausts for years - and they know what they are doing, all Hand made, for this GEN 2 I counted 15 pipes put together + muffler. BTW 1310€ 1700US$ it is worth it...
I will tune a Gen 2 -- for sure. Mine goes the superchager on...

What is so special about that exhaust that you say makes it better than Akrapovic, Yoshimura, or any other? You're rear wheel hp numbers seem average with a full exhaust, in the low 190s. The exhaust itself looks very simple and common.
I'm not doubting your claims or being sarcastic either, I just want to know.:thumbsup:

Because I tested all others ........... for years ago, I do not care if the name is Akro or oreo ... if it increases power it will be mine.
It is the inner diameter from the pipes, akro and all others have the same size all the way down, SR changes it. The can is not soo importend, if you can see all the way though - it is good. Also tryed the SR header with Akro can, same good result.
I do also not want to make any Exhaust bad, everybody can buy what they want. SR is the most wanted exhaust tuner for international race bikes here.
Maby by the next trip to the US I will take the header with me, we can dyno a busa together -
I will get back to the stock GEN 2 with 4 in 1 in spring, with ECU Hacking, Power com Dyno sheets and street testing. But now the Supercharger is my baby.......

Because I tested all others ........... for years ago, I do not care if the name is Akro or oreo ... if it increases power it will be mine.
It is the inner diameter from the pipes, akro and all others have the same size all the way down, SR changes it. The can is not soo importend, if you can see all the way though - it is good. Also tryed the SR header with Akro can, same good result.
I do also not want to make any Exhaust bad, everybody can buy what they want. SR is the most wanted exhaust tuner for international race bikes here.
Maby by the next trip to the US I will take the header with me, we can dyno a busa together -
I will get back to the stock GEN 2 with 4 in 1 in spring, with ECU Hacking, Power com Dyno sheets and street testing. But now the Supercharger is my baby.......

That makes sense, thank you sir. Is there a website or a way to buy them?

Nice Job, i watched a video on the tube of a guy with a supercharged busa and it was a wild ride looking foward to some videos from you

Back