Kojaks Rotrex Supercharged GEN 2

Kojak

Registered
I bought the Bike cheap, because it had a front accident. Built it up in 2010. Could not get a Black Front nose ..........

The whole drive train and supercharger comes in at about 6Kg (13lb). With a little fairing work it can look pretty neat.

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00579.JPG

DSC00574.jpg

The Bike is going away tomorrow to make a Handmade 4 in 1 Exhaust. After that I will put on the main Bracket and the charger to fit on my new exhaust and the stock Header. I want to make it street legal, Tüv aproved, certify it, and all that stuff we need over here in Germany. so the guys can buy + build on the Kit and go street legal. I will make some Pics when the Bike is back.

The Bike is going away tomorrow to make a Handmade 4 in 1 Exhaust. After that I will put on the main Bracket and the charger to fit on my new exhaust and the stock Header. I want to make it street legal, Tüv aproved, certify it, and all that stuff we need over here in Germany. so the guys can buy + build on the Kit and go street legal. I will make some Pics when the Bike is back.

And it´s running already....
I have also find the way.

Cheers
MAX

Back