Went to the Nascar race tonight

that's all for now. I didn't realize they were going to get cut when I hosted them.

Takes me back to the days of when I first strated in EMS.. I worked part time for a comapny called AMR.. We had the contract on all the Darlinghton races, NASCAR, NHRA,IHRA, pretty much anyhting that went on at the track we had to be there.. I allways cashed in my leave at my full time job to work the races.. Talk about a good time.. Once the cars stop for the night the party starts..

Watch the race on tv last nite.... WAS some amazing footage ... thanks for capturing them here. Damn that Kyle.
guns.gif

Jimmy Johnson messed up they might as well give Kyle the champship now he wins everything. Its like he rigged it.

All evening I kept pausing the race and looking at the sunset .....just an awesome sight, and I bet it was even cooler in person !!

wow some neat shots there... nothing like sitting track side when 30+ hotrods go by huh?
thumb_up.gif

i used to watch nascar all the time, did not miss a race. now i kind a see who wins and watch the highlights. mark martin was my favorite driver since 1988. well... he is just not as competitive and this part time sh@@ don't work. next year he is joining rick hendrick no 5 car full time, maybe he has a shot at championship. i might go full time myself next year.
beerchug.gif

Woohoo! go 18! There is no doubt who "the man" is right now on the cicuit!
Unbelievable sunset. Great shots!

i used to watch nascar all the time, did not miss a race. now i kind a see who wins and watch the highlights. mark martin was my favorite driver since 1988. well... he is just not as competitive and this part time sh@@ don't work. next year he is joining rick hendrick no 5 car full time, maybe he has a shot at championship. i might go full time myself next year.
beerchug.gif
I don't really watch it anymore. I am still a Richard Petty fan!

Back