kind of kustom

paint101

Registered
This a 08 Busa I just finished up for a local dealer. They wanted it kustom, but not over done. (Wanted to save money)

2qkuubr.jpg

6tgtvo.jpg

2wh32ic.jpg

MySpace - BKP-ART - 38 - Male - EASLEY, South Carolina - myspace.com/bkp_art

always love that green and i would of opted for black wheels myself but overall your work looks great. :beerchug:

OH man! That is hot! Love the silver and that metallic green together. Nice work! :thumbsup:
Can you please explain how you did the Kanji? Did you paint over the graphics or is that airbrushed? They already put a Yosh single sided on it huh?

Where is the dealer that has this bike. SC?

lol i would hate to see the dealer markup on that.....

gorgeous looking work though

Look at the 2nd pic...you can make out the beginning to the floor sticker price....$13,??? Custom paint job, Yosh R55(?)full system....what do you think? Fair?

imho, the paint is the only thing worth paying "upgrade" amounts on...

i refuse personally to take many go fast parts into pricing... exhausts etc...

however, given how spendy brand new bikes have been going for.... assuming the work is as clean in person as the pictures look...

likely its in the ballpark pricing wise...

of course that depends more on if someone is looking for a green and silver busa ;)

We based the bike with HOK BC-02 Orion Silver. Then layed down the logo and airbrushed around it in tinted black. Then you add Candy Apple Green over that. Then cleared all of it.

When you see the word "Custom" in a bike add it always makes me think that the bike will be harder to sale. Most of the time what one person may think looks good custom everyone else thinks looks like garbage. I have to tell you... this thing is gorgeous! VERY tastefully done and definitely a great piece of eye candy. Dealer should not have a hard time selling this bike at all!! :beerchug:

Oh and :welcome: to the Org.

Back