Killboy photos are up

Congrats to all on the front page......

My fav shot from the weekend.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3....po=1012
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
clap.gif

Had several ladies representing on the highlights page this week. Oh yeah, lookin good Mel!!

beerchug.gif

yeah bewbies
laugh.gif

congrats to all that made the front page and Rayabusa0818 nailed it, great devotion to riding
beerchug.gif

LOL you guys are a trip. Hey Jess, I have a million pics of you (you're very photogenic) so you may need your own pics thread after I'm done editing, resizing, uploading etc.

P.S. Everyone knows it's my charming personality that wins over so many friends
laugh.gif

LOL you guys are a trip. Hey Jess, I have a million pics of you (you're very photogenic) so you may need your own pics thread after I'm done editing, resizing, uploading etc.

laugh.gif
I sure wish my "personality(s)" were as perky as yours
winkold.gif

laugh.gif
There are quite a few you let me load into my laptop. Wife was even wondering what guy let me load the pics into my laptop.....
laugh.gif

Plus I have a few photochops and a new .gif to be posted.....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The guys on GIXXER.COM don't believe it is you. Their saying you wouldn't be seen on a Yamaha
shutup.gif

Back