Killboy photos are up

and people wonder why I love Mel  
cool.gif
Some of us don't wonder...  
tounge.gif
keep an eye on her for me Ted she's someone very dear to my heart and I want nothing but good things for her  
coolold.gif
I will do my best...

cool.gif
tounge.gif
keep an eye on her for me Ted she's someone very dear to my heart and I want nothing but good things for her  
coolold.gif
I will do my best...
glad to hear you'll have your hands full with that task  
laugh.gif
You're telling me...

Me-->
boxing.gif
<-- Mel

cool.gif
tounge.gif
coolold.gif
I will do my best...
laugh.gif
You're telling me...

Me-->
boxing.gif
<-- Mel
even so I bet your glad John asked if you would bring her to the bash, because I know you made a good friend with Mel
thumb_up.gif

cool.gif
tounge.gif
coolold.gif
I will do my best...
laugh.gif
You're telling me...

Me-->
boxing.gif
<-- Mel
even so I bet your glad John asked if you would bring her to the bash, because I know you made a good friend with Mel  
thumb_up.gif
Mel is a great riding partner and a great person to hang out with... and I mean hang out...

cool.gif
tounge.gif
coolold.gif
I will do my best...
laugh.gif
You're telling me...

Me-->
boxing.gif
<-- Mel
thumb_up.gif
Mel is a great riding partner and a great person to hang out with... and I mean hang out...
biggrin.gif

No Killboy shots of me
rock.gif
I rode 660 miles and never made it to the Dragon or Cherohala Skyway. I'm planning to fix that Sunday by doing both
smile.gif

Back