Killboy, US129, 129 Slayer and Moonshine photos somebody explain please?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so we prepaid for pics for US129 photos right?
I go to Killboy to see his of me and try to activate an acct to create an album to save them in.
It says acct already exists? Hmm so I try login info I created when I prepaid for US129 and it works.
Now I have all Killboy and us129 photos saved in one album.

Now I go to 129 slayer website and same thing happens it says acct already exists?
So I log in and go thru the motions of picking photos I want to put in my album.
An hour later I click on save to album and it says 'too many redirects' and won't perform the operation.

Same thing happens on Moonshine photos?

They all have different pics of me from different corners but it seems like they all use the same photo storage site 'photo reflect'?

So questions to mostly Loomis if he sees this or anyone else who may explain.

The prepay package is it going to contain photos from all four of these or I'm figuring just us129?
It looks like I'll have to create multiple accts with different email addresses so I can actually store the photos I want in albums on Slayer and Moonshine sites because it won't store them in the one album I already have? By the way I can see the one album I have after using same login on all four sites?

Strange and confused and wanting to buy pics. Can someone explain what I need to do?

They all use PhotoReflect on the backside. Once you create an account at one photographer's site, you have one for any photog using PhotoReflect.

Josh so how do I save photos to slayer or moonshine with same acct?
It says too many redirects and can't perform the operation?

If I login to moonshine I can see my album with all killboy and Us129 photos but I can't add anything to it?

It's US129 photos that the package is for. You have to purchase individual from killboy or other photo sites. You can create different folds for each of the sites they all use the same software storage.

"Too many redirects" is typically an issue with site coding. Are you using Safari, by chance? Have you tried creating a new album for those photos yet?

Seems like I had that issue once with Firefox. I have separate albums for a trip from a few years back on my PhotoReflect account, so I assume that's how I worked around it at the time.

One nitpick I have with PhotoReflect as a service you may want to keep in mind.. Photos from the different photographers have to be placed as separate orders (one order to Killboy, one order to 129photos, etc.). So it might not be a terrible idea to have separate albums for each photographer anyway if you plan to order from multiples.

Loomis that's what I figured. I was just trying to get all of me in one folder from all four that way when I get the disc it will be easy to see which ones I may not have that I want.

Josh I am using safari on iPhone. I'm gonna go to moonshine and slayer on my pc and create individual folders and try to save just one quickly to see if I can? I was able to get Killboys and us129 photos in same folder though?

Loomis thanks again for organizing the pics and all at the Phillips that day.

They all use the same backend photo reflect, but I don't think you can cross-purchase. I could be wrong though...

The photos come from US129 only, you'll have to buy from the others. Try buying from one, completing and then doing the next one. The site gets cookies mixed up easy...

Back