Kesler Bros take another ride

Relsek

Registered
To start with, ignore the Elmo Doll, he did not ride on my busa, he was in the tank bag. He is my daughter's (she'll be 17 in about a month) Every day when I get up for work, I hide it and her goal is to find it, so since she is in South America until tomorrow, and I'm leaving tomorrow for Miami and she's going to camp as soon as she gets back, I decided to hide him real well. When they get home, I'll have a note on her bed telling her to go to the computer and click the Elmo Icon and this will play. Search for Elmo Video

Now to the pics from the ride.

tn_DCP_0096.JPG

We packed up and left late Sunday afternoon. My brother came up to my side of town and we headed north. Going north from Lakeland there are a lot of nice roads and open land.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117527676 -->

tn_DCP_0097.JPG

While riding my brother would sit on his cap and wear a helmet. His hat flew off at one point so I took that opportunity to take a picture of Elmo with the flowers.

tn_DCP_0099.JPG

A friend of mine runs a Christian youth camp in North Florida, that is where my daughter will be spending the summer. She works there as a lifegaurd. We spent the night there and left Elmo there.

tn_DCP_0112.JPG

The last stretch of road is dirt (actually sand) and I found out that although Pilot Powers handle great on pavement, they don't do so well in the sand. The bike was all over the place but by keeping my feet on the ground and riding it like a dirt bike, I got it there.

tn_DCP_0122.JPG

17? was that a misprint or her real age. (Serious question) Not making fun just wondering, and how fast has Elmo gone?

We got up this morning and headed back south, this time through the Ocala Nat'l Forest. There is some great riding up there and absolutely no traffic. We stopped in Eustis for breakfast.

tn_DCP_0125.JPG

The last stop was at my married daughter's house in Polk City. I don't think they have a lawn mower yet.
rock.gif

Enjoy, but please don't razz me about Elmo

tn_DCP_0131.JPG

Looks like a great ride.

We still gotta hook up for a lakeland ride.

Me and Gjoker just got back from getting lost in Sumter county. We were trying to get to Flights of Fantasy.. I think the mistake was when I printed off some back roads and then led the ride.
laugh.gif

We decided to stop at Poncho Villa's for late lunch and then came home.

I wonder if we zoomed right by y'all at some point!

Love the Elmo thing... you're a good dad.

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117529632 -->

Looks like a great ride.

We still gotta hook up for a lakeland ride.

Me and Gjoker just got back from getting lost in Sumter county. We were trying to get to Flights of Fantasy.. I think the mistake was when I printed off some back roads and then led the ride.
laugh.gif

We decided to stop at Poncho Villa's for late lunch and then came home.

I wonder if we zoomed right by y'all at some point!
My daughter's house is about 5 minutes from Fantasy of Flight.

Kev

Great pics Kevin! Thanks for sharing.

about elmo............:p

Back