Kenosha et al

at least they’re not still back there in Africa

That was my interpretation of the statement. I did also say "we can't dismiss the ugliness of black slavery." If I had my choice, I would pick North America over Africa as a home without even needing to think that one over.

You lyin bastich! Of course you believe the entitled people are black. Your “I possess zero racism” statement is the funniest and saddest thing I’ve read all day.
If you look at the stats I posted, you will see there is an unknown for race. Any idea what that means?
Here is a clue. If we manage not to destroy this planet, a few hundred years from now, intermingling will result in no race. A modern society without racism. Unlike some, I have lost my tribalism a long time ago through life experience.

The only entitled folks I have sympathy with are native Americans.

Last edited:
If you look at the stats I posted, you will see there is an unknown for race. Any idea what that means?
Here is a clue. If we manage not to destroy this planet, a few hundred years from now, intermingling will result in no race. A modern society without racism. Unlike some, I have lost my tribalism a long time ago through life experience.

The only entitled folks I have sympathy with are native Americans.
No, you haven't.

No worries Arch if you again drop your bike in Robinsville, we will all once again rush to help you and give you free parts. The fact that you believe you belong to a different clan will make no difference.
Dude I have repaid that debt a thousand times over Bro. I don't think many here will question my generosity. You on the other hand, not so much. BTW: I appreciate you calling my Busa pretty a few posts ago. Did you even get the reflectors off of yours?

Dude I have repaid that debt a thousand times over Bro. I don't think many here will question my generosity. You on the other hand, not so much. BTW: I appreciate you calling my Busa pretty a few posts ago. Did you even get the reflectors off of yours?
It wasn’t a debt, just a bunch of guys having fun together. Nope, my reflectors are still on the bike.
At 12,000 miles my chain is still on its original factory adjustment.

Sadly those days seem to be gone, don’t think they will ever come back.

Last edited:
If that wasn’t a debt, a real man wouldn’t have brought it up.
He's trying to piss me off. Funny he picked a topic that is in my Forum name, Lol! You would think that would clue him into the fact that as a man I own my mistakes. But then he is a trumpiteer......

the guy on video is talking common sense, the last thing you want to do is go back to car and try to get in with a cop pointing a gun at you. that's just daring them to shoot you. I have had a couple interactions with the police while carrying a firearm, I tell them I have a weapon on me and where it is. there has never been problem with them, they say ok and thanks for telling them about it and carry on normally .
Makes sense what you saying BUUUUT being shot 7 times in the back. They show terrorist more mercy than that.

I really got your panties in a wad, didn’t I?

Time to move on, but sadly below is one of many examples which the mainstream media ignores. They just don’t justify any attention.

Forgot to mention, as one of the other posters remarked, the above was fully justified because of what happened 400 years ago in Angola.

Here we are on a forum which was developed for people with a common interest (Hayabusa motorcycle) and we can't even get along nor look for opportunities to take barbs at each other...if we as a collective of people can't get along-what does that say for the general population? We aren't expected to sit around camp fires and sing together but to personally attack each other on an open forum is what has destroyed other such forums. We have a rare platform here, having an active forum today is unique. I've gone onto other formerly active forums and the newest post was from 6 months ago in many cases.

There are people on this site from all over the world-sometimes people from outside a situation can see things from a different perspective. Here in Canada for instance, we watch mostly American news and TV shows, have a very similar culture, share a vast border and many Canadians have spent time in the US and we have a large population of American ex-pats. One thing to remember is what affects the US also affects Canada-more so than any other country, the US is our closest neighbour and ally and we have fought alongside the US in almost every conflict without avail.

That being all said,

None of the former slaves bought tickets to go to the US, they were captured, ripped away from all they knew, chained in the bottom of a ship for sometimes months and then sold into slavery...if their ancestors are still upset over this-that shouldn't be a shock...racial inequality has never been dissolved or resolved, this is the issue. How many black on black, white on white (or vice-versa) shootings isn't the issue-the issue is there is still a stigma of racism which is very prevalent in the US-until that stigma is gone, there will always be an issue.

It wasn't that long ago in the US where there were "white and black only" areas, where black people weren't allowed to ride on a certain area of a bus for instance....this has been within many of our lifetimes, not 300 yrs ago.

It wasn’t a debt, just a bunch of guys having fun together. Nope, my reflectors are still on the bike.
At 12,000 miles my chain is still on its original factory adjustment.

Sadly those days seem to be gone, don’t think they will ever come back.

Those days are still here, look at what people have done for others over the past few months..

It'd be awful if someone from that effort would say such a thing to the people who were helped recently.

@rubbersidedown is bending over backwards helping out a member by getting parts and money for his bike, it's sure suck if someone were to say this to that member somewhere down the road.

Here we are on a forum which was developed for people with a common interest (Hayabusa motorcycle) and we can't even get along nor look for opportunities to take barbs at each other...if we as a collective of people can't get along-what does that say for the general population? We aren't expected to sit around camp fires and sing together but to personally attack each other on an open forum is what has destroyed other such forums. We have a rare platform here, having an active forum today is unique. I've gone onto other formerly active forums and the newest post was from 6 months ago in many cases.

There are people on this site from all over the world-sometimes people from outside a situation can see things from a different perspective. Here in Canada for instance, we watch mostly American news and TV shows, have a very similar culture, share a vast border and many Canadians have spent time in the US and we have a large population of American ex-pats. One thing to remember is what affects the US also affects Canada-more so than any other country, the US is our closest neighbour and ally and we have fought alongside the US in almost every conflict without avail.

That being all said,

None of the former slaves bought tickets to go to the US, they were captured, ripped away from all they knew, chained in the bottom of a ship for sometimes months and then sold into slavery...if their ancestors are still upset over this-that shouldn't be a shock...racial inequality has never been dissolved or resolved, this is the issue. How many black on black, white on white (or vice-versa) shootings isn't the issue-the issue is there is still a stigma of racism which is very prevalent in the US-until that stigma is gone, there will always be an issue.

It wasn't that long ago in the US where there were "white and black only" areas, where black people weren't allowed to ride on a certain area of a bus for instance....this has been within many of our lifetimes, not 300 yrs ago.

Good post, we should all probably endeavor to agree or disagree without getting personal and offensive. With politics threads that always poses a challenge. I am probably not the “angel” around here and should try harder.

We use to be close knit group sitting around the fire pit, those are the days I miss.

Back