Kenja

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I have a local Graphic Designer available and want to provide them with a electronic "HIGH QUALITY" Kenja so I can have a vinal print made for the rear window of my truck! If you have one would you please email to me at porterfm@msn.com Thanks!

I want one too!
super.gif

Email on the way, brudda!

I may hafta get a couple from ya for my truck, too!
cool.gif

i just bought 1 from this site. the "chrome falcon" to go next to my "bar & shield". along with 2 t-shirts and a decal. cost me $70 b4 it was all over.
pissed.gif

(omslaw @ Jun. 07 2007,14:05) Email on the way, brudda!

I may hafta get a couple from ya for my truck, too!  
cool.gif
thanks bro! This is the web site of this local guy! I'll let you know how much this cost and pics of course when I get er done! http://www.sinistergraphics.com/

(shortcut @ Jun. 07 2007,14:08) i just bought 1 from this site. the "chrome falcon" to go next to my "bar & shield". along with 2 t-shirts and a decal. cost me $70 b4 it was all over.
pissed.gif
Wow, I hope these guys are not that expensive.  Thanks for the info!  I'll post up what I find out once I receive the electrons from Omslaw

can u order a bunch of them.....i know i would like one and im sure there are alot of others who would too.

WARNING!!!

Get the money 1st, I gots a SHEETLOAD of Hayabusa Owners Group decals still on hand.. Everybody wants them until they come in and its time for them to be paid for.. Then all the sudden nobody wants any..
guns.gif

(DR1300R @ Jun. 07 2007,16:38) WARNING!!!

Get the money 1st, I gots a SHEETLOAD of Hayabusa Owners Group decals still on hand.. Everybody wants them until they come in and its time for them to be paid for.. Then all the sudden nobody wants any..
guns.gif
Roger that! I'll talk with this lady tomorrow since I now have a good Kenji. I'll let her know about the org and possible large purchase and I'll go from there! Thanks to Omslaw for the Kenji's.

If you can't get them. My mother owns a decal/shirt shop and already has them on hand. Hers are $8 shipped if I can recall.

lets see what you all are talkin about.........
there a bunch of Hayabusa Kanji on
flee-bay........ So show your stuff........

Back