RtFrontQtr_7.jpg

RamAir_7.jpg

hellas_7.jpg

LeftAbove_7.jpg

hellasFace_7.jpg

are you scared of the dark?

just kidding! That will take a lot of cleaning. Hope you have some Honda Polish

are you scared of the dark?
While traveling straight through the night in the mountainous West in heavy deer/elk country? You bet!
winkold.gif

This K8 Bug Art exhibition was just a little pre-warm up for the next big ride deep into northern Califonia and western Nevada this upcoming weekend (May 9-11). I am one of the Reconn Scouts for the California 24 Endurance Rally, and I am validating bonus locations for the event. This well be a pretty nice run... about 2000 miles in 3 days.
cool.gif

War you are the man and I look forward to your further endurance testing of the K8 and the mods you have done.

ThumbsUp.gif

Wow, K8 art, very moving. Not digging the lights though. Be careful out there.

"I love the smell of bug guts in the morning, it smells like victory"

laugh.gif

Whats the last thing to go through a bugs mind when hitting a bike?

His arse.
cool.gif

I think your a bug magnet war. I bet some of them were prety big and you actually heard them...thunk...thunk...and another one...

It's those new lights you installed. The bugs see you coming from miles away and just"go to the light".

How was you MPG on this trip? I have a set of two brothers on mine and was just wondering if its worth the cost of getting a power commander or not. I now get about 45 MPG and have no plan's to do any more to my bike. It doesn't run rich or anything so is it worth it for the MPG or HP i will get. Thanks in advance, Doug

DSC_0003RS.jpg

How was you MPG on this trip?
It depended on the prevailing friskiness for that particular tank of fuel.... if I was just cruising/traveling along, I would usually do low 40's.... 45mpg once in a while.

But when running the Basins and Ranges in Nevada, my MPG tends to be, um, a bit lower... maybe upper 30's.
whistling.gif

Finally, here's my favorite photo from this particular collection: my Shoei X-11, still untouched since being pulled off at ride's end!

I call this piece "Shoei Sunset".... exquisite Bug Art!!!!!
cool.gif

ShoeiSunset.jpg

Back