k8 and k9 busa with fat tire kits

delock

Registered
Hey guys if you rolling a 240 or bigger fat tire I need to know if can tell me the overall length of your bike.

Has little to do with tire, more to do with the length of the swingarms and their extensions over stock length.
Posted via Mobile Device

Has little to do with tire, more to do with the length of the swingarms and their extensions over stock length.
Posted via Mobile Device

certain widths have to have jackshafts. that adds some length. i believe its bigger thant 250 and up to 330 then you can go osd

I understand that...

just looking for some numbers ...i'm working on something and I need to be sure it will fit in the future.

if your build a trailer etc... think of the biggest youd go. im sure length varys alot depending on what you want. i.e. a shop i was in the other day was putting a 20+ arm and 360 on a busa. thats gonna be alot longer than a +6 240

if your build a trailer etc... Think of the biggest youd go. Im sure length varys alot depending on what you want. I.e. A shop i was in the other day was putting a 20+ arm and 360 on a busa. Thats gonna be alot longer than a +6 240
wow!

Back