Just saying hi (and a question)

Hey man, I say "GO FOR IT". Just remember to be safe out there ALWAYS! Personally would like to welcome you to the board and enjoy. There is a lot that you can learn from the men and women of this board. We also have t-shirts to go along with the bike if you'd like...

Brian

thanks alot guys. i know i dont have a bussa but i will have one soon enough(or not soon enough). in the meantime i will enjoy peruzing the board learning from the masters.

if thats what you want get it, the busa was my second bike after having a 00zx9 for 2months, got talk out of buying the busa for my first bike, big mistake, cost me 500 bucks.hated everytime a got on the green machine. uncomfortable for me,

hey guys thanks for the replies. like i said before i love hhe busa for the blend of touring and sportbike appearance. the the fact that the bike is the fastest prod. bike in the world does and doesent scare me but i know i can handle it
The Busa was my 4th bike, but It would have been fine as my second bike. My first was a pitiful Kaw 454. However, it would do 100mph easily and falling at that speed would not be fun.

In my opinion, you have plenty enough experience riding to handle a Busa. What is required to make the jump to the Busa is AND INTELLIGENCE. In my opinion there are a lot of 15-year riders with multiple bike experience who shoud be thrown in jail for starting up a Busa. When you have a Busa, you have to have good decision making maturity. The bike has too much power and ability to ride if you are prone to doing stupid things.

So if you are smart and disciplined enough to go at your own pace, allow your skills to develop with the bike, and avoid the temptation to see what speed it takes to kill yourself, then by all means go for it, and join the group.

Thinker

Back