Just Saying Hi

cesarb

Registered
Just registered on this great site. Lots of useful info here on this fantastic bike.
I was at the Cycle World Bike show in phoenix last week and sat on the new Busa (orange and black and the grey/black). The blue one was on a revolving platform with a B King.
I fell in love again with this Busa (love the blue and the orange bikes). I wanted to like the B King but found it quite heavy lifting it off the kickstand. Turns out its actually heavier than the Busa.
Have always admired the Busa but always ended up with another bike. I now have a CBR1000RR ('06) and a Goldwing ('07). Previously had the BMW K1200RS and K1200S at diff. times. I wish Suzuki would allow test rides.
My brother who lives in Peoria, AZ, got to test ride the ZX14 (07)in Phoenix during the bike show and was not impressed (he has an '06 ZX10R). He also was a closet Busa admirer like me but now we both decided that we are getting these beauties in '09 or late '08 depending on how soon we can get rid of our current bikes. So, for now, I'll just absorb all the info I can and admire your rides. Keep posting those pics.

welcome.gif
to the board...take your time and look around and by the time you get your new bike you will have a long list of mods you already want to do...also, post up some pics of your current bikes when you get a chance
beerchug.gif

welcome.gif
to the site, and Busa Land
woot.gif
. Geezzzzzzz, I like your CBR 1000RR, one of the nicest looking  
SHOCKED.gif
bikes out there (To me anyway) ! You'll love the Busa, and as far as the ZX 14 goes, it's a Great Bike, but the Quality just doesn't compare  
dunno.gif
to the Busa. Hope you enjoy the site and stay, whether or not you Buy a Busa
ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks guys. Will post lots of pics on Monday as I have them on my portable HD in my office. The CBBR is the blue and yellow. Had he rims powder coated blue and added a 2 Bros carbon slip on, BMC race filters and a PCIII. That's it basically and the Wing is the base model (Premium Audio) in metalic black. Very comfy bike. This is the one I also rented in AZ last week where my brother and I went up to Yarnell Hill, Prescott, Jerome and Sedona where we stayed the night. Nice twisties up that way (Rt. 89A).

Welcome to the insanity! Lots of great people and information for you to become familiar with. Can't wait to see the pics and keep us updated on the Busa purchase.

Welcome to the oRg. You will find this be a great place with great people and a wonderful sense of community, we dont care what your ride and we love pics. If you have questions about the busa, ask away, use the search, and have fun!
beerchug.gif

Welcome! I have a few buddies with RRs and they love them, very nice bikes! I have ridden them a few times, but the Busa fits my big butt better
laugh.gif

Ok here are some pics of my '06 CBR1000RR and '07 Wing. Looks like the lil CBR will give way to the new Busa at some point, hopefully sooner than later.

DSC00339.JPG

thought about that too as I would get more for a trade/sale of the Wing but I love riding all day and some overnighters or lond weekend rides (2 nights) and the Wing is super comfy. Not a bad twisties ride as well, just have to remember I am on this behemoth and not on the CBR. Have already scrapped my lower fairing (left side) on this new bike, ugg.
If I can do with the Busa what I do on the Wing, and i get a great offer, its good bye Wing. I also think its possible to tour on the Busa with a good set of tail and side bags. I did an overnight with the CBR and just put a duffle bag on the back. I already have the Heli bars on it so its very comfy. I am looking for a Suzuki dealer that will let me test one. It feels really comfy when I sat on it at the bike show. Felt like my K1200S.
So, until I get my Busa, keep posting pics and write ups. I am enjoying and still exploring this graet site!

Welcome. Like the looks of the CBR. Blue wheels really set it off. Glad to have you on the org.
beerchug.gif

Back