Just saying hi & thanks to a good group of people.

SGT.Dawson467

Registered
As I'm sure you can tell I'm new to the forum but not the bike world. Thought I would introduce myself and fill you guys in on my newest purchase. The bike is a 02 with 13k. The bike has a full HMF high mount system, full header warped system, (headers to cans) small box mod, k&n filter, pair valve mod, PC3, Ivan's TRE, DID chain, HID's high and low beam, gipro gear indicator, lowered 1 in the front 2 in the rear, and engine ice. I got the bike for a steal, it was layed over at low speed. Plastics are scuffed up but not to bad. I'm thinking of going with a flat white paint. Again just wanted to say Hi, and thank all you guys/gals for the knowledge and help. Also I'm in the Kansas city area (grain valley/blue springs)if anyone is in the area. :beerchug:

Welcome to the oRg. You some great members and good resources up your way. Got any pics? :welcome:

welcome aboard, hey im right down the road from ya in Blue Springs

yeah i posted a pic of the bike as my profile pic but looks like its not showing up. Also when i go to the my profile tab it says i dont have access, ill try to get a pic up here soon.

Shes not in to bad of shape but still need the right side plastics fixed. I think the flat white will look good. Also every post i make has to be reviewed before its posted is this mandatory for every post or just for a few since im new. Also how long will it take before i can set my profile with a picture.

mail.jpg

Shes not in to bad of shape but still need the right side plastics fixed. I think the flat white will look good. Also every post i make has to be reviewed before its posted is this mandatory for every post or just for a few since im new. Also how long will it take before i can set my profile with a picture.

All new member posts are moderated to protect the membership. This is only temporary.

Yeah i agree they do sound great. Im flushing the cooling system today and changing it out to silkolene pro cool. has any one ever used it and if so how do you like it.

Take a look at Lamborghini Balloon white, its amazing. Also, get the rear raised to higher equal to the front, it'll handle like a dump truck the way it is now, I know, I rode a dump truck for a spell.

Back