just put bike back together...

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
so i assembled the bike and i wanted to fire her up. she fired up but the FI light is on and the clock is switching from the time to "FI" ...man i'm frustrated with this bike. seems like everything is connected properly...

winkold.gif
sounds like a loose wire since it worked before disasemply

would a tre do this? i added one while the bike was apart.

also where the hell is the fuse box on this thing? i'm ready to kick the bike over
banghead.gif

It's not the fuse box. If you want to find the specific problem, go to the dealer mode select switch. It is located under the hump along the left side of the frame rail. It's a white open ended connetor with 2 female plug inserts. Use 2 pieces of insulated wire (18-20 gauge or so)insert 1 wire into each slot, then connect the ends. Fire up the bike. A C-code will display at the clock LCD. (c11-15,c21-27,c31-35,c41,c42,c92) these codes point to a specific sensor. This will save you alot of time and undo frustration.

thanks, i found the white plug and read the code. throttle position sensor might be off and need adjustment. too late to do [midnight].

Look for a whit plug down there a little more. Unplug the tre plug the black connectors back togather and try to start first.

Thats not the speed sensor that your plugged into! Unplug it the start the the bike and the FI light should go out. Then finfd the white connecter from your sprocket cover, and plug the tre in between that connector!

Back