Just painted my busa

love it. :bowdown: i sold my 02 midnight falcon about 5 weeks ago and i miss her.

where did you get that headlight cover???

Looks amazing! I have always had a weakness for all black paint jobs. Where did you score the blackouts for the lights? Are they snap ons?

Got them on ebay: New Suzuki Hayabusa Headlight Len Shield Cover 99-07: eBay Motors (item 330451004630 end time Aug-11-10 22:17:51 PDT)

Thought it was to light when I got it

So I decited to blacken it more with the turn signals

Looks great. Once you go black, you never go back. Well, I heard that once.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, some say once you go black nobody wants you back, but I'll guess we'll find out :D

love it. :bowdown: i sold my 02 midnight falcon about 5 weeks ago and i miss her.

where did you get that headlight cover???

Ebay, the link is here above

Wow.. It looks way darker in the other pics in which it's installed. Still freaking sweet! Thanks for the info.

Nice im diggen that headlight cover, I was thinking of doing this

HAYABUSA HEADLIGHT COVER - CHROME: eBay Motors (item 200508316767 end time Sep-13-10 10:56:01 PDT)

headlight cover on my bike

BusaUD1 002.jpg

Great look .
Would possibly cancel each other out but maybe if you installed some HIDs it would shine better.
I love black too but believe that you need to have a little white/silver to break it up and for accent .
I blacked out everything on my bike below belly line but left a few nuts and bolts in the white for accent .
7d978876.jpg

Installed HID's and after that I took the cover of because it doesn't look good when the light is on, looks better with the cover off

392099669.jpg

392099671.jpg

Looks slick! What are you going to do with the windscreen and the frame? any powder coating in the near future?

Awesome bike. I have thoughts of doing smoked chrome wheels and frame if I ever get the funds to blackout my bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have been thinking about the frame, would look slick black... just don't have the funds for it at the moment, have been thinking about maby selling the bike to fund my study, have only a couple of lessons left ef my ME IR and need cash for it :(

Black on Black on Black. :thumbsup:

Can really get fanatical about blacking out every little bit here and there!

08 forks were installed just to get the black down tubes. :batman

View attachment 199666

Hey Tim, if I had known you were taking pics of my bike I would have washed it before the ride. I've got another 20 parts ready to send to the powder coaters.

Last edited:
sæll þetta er geggjað flott hjól, sjálfur á ég appelsínugula busu og er að fara að láta mála hana aftur en vantar strípur, veistu hvar ég finn myndir af króm strípum í miklun gæðum til að láta prenta eftir

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Looks great

That headlight cover get you poped in my town day or night, they don't care. :laugh:

All the little imports and sport cars use to have them on. LEO declared war on em and gunned them all down, you'd be hard pressed to find a tinted headlight cover in this town :laugh:

Back