Just got her cleaned up!

flyboy

Registered
Just got her all cleaned up after wacking off the tail and doing the hump mod. I have another wave rotor that will go on this Saturday. Here she is waiting for me to ride her.
race.gif

Hump_Grab_Bar_Mod.JPG

Sweet lookin' ride flyboy. The more I see the black/purple, the more I like it.

Brian

The black and purple looks great in person...I finally got to see one when I was visiting family in Denver a few weeks back...the purple is much darker than it looks in many pics...

Looks good flyboy!
cool.gif

Looking good flyboy ... especially like those rims! What mods are you doing next?

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

Nice looking mods are you going go with exhaust next?? Where did you get the wave rotors from and how much were they?? I was interested in getting some.

Flyboy, what is that eerie thing that is in your entire pic. it is hard to describe. its shiny, looks warm and comfy and it seems to light up the whole pic. OH its the SUN. I havent seen that bitch in so long. I'm starting to think she is cheating on me with another state!!! Damn her!!!
laugh.gif

Yup, that be the sun. We have been having some great weather down here in the south. My next mod is going to be probably some new exhaust pipes. I'm leaning toward Microns just for sound and looks. They make a SLIP-ON CHROME OVER STAINLESS OVAL-PAIR that would look great and sound good. I'll post pics when I get them.
smile.gif

Back