Just got back from Jamaica

scottybusa

Donating Member
Registered
We decided to stop by the Montego Bay hospital to visit with the patients..............a buddy of mine and I went up to the mens ward and found at least 5 people there with gunshot wounds.........and found a guy that was munched up pretty well from a motorcycle accident. You should see how crazy the drivers are down there. There were quite a few nice crotch rockets down there, but all of them were 600's. I asked a rider why, and he said that you could get all the way up to a liter bike, but if the cops stopped you they would probably confiscate the bike........therefore lots of 600's.

For a while I was wishing I had my bike down there, but you should have seen all of the potholes! I felt like I was playing a racing game in our rental car.........steering wheel on the wrong side....driving on the wrong side..........blinker switch on the wrong side...............kind of like playing a game and steering with a joystick. We drove all over the Island.......except Kingston............heard it was dangerous for "White People" over there. Felt sorry for the kid who was banged up...............will take him an eternity to save up for another bike!!!!!!

Anyways................that's where I've been the past week.
smile.gif

Back