Just for LankeeYankee & Rollin20Z

Here ya go Mr. 10.'0's ya have nothing to worry about as my fastest pass was in 103f temps..
This is my fastest pass!! I highly doubt I could do it again. I would say your safe if you can
keep 10.20's and under.
This race was actually against a stretched non riding GEN1

Left lane= GenI Right lane= Me.

Think you forgot the attachment.

Trey,
Did Juicy ever find you? She said you wanted to hook up with her at Scoreboards but you never showed. ???

Told her I live up Interstate 24 around Clarksville, and my Busa was too fast so I painted it Green. She said she will be on the lookout

Got the new tire on and ready to shred some of it off on to your windshield:laugh:

2012-08-13_19-52-59_740.jpg

Calling for some great weather Saturday highs 82 which means low to mid 70's when the sun drops. Rain coming in this evening which will wash the track nicely.. Got a new tire installed and ready to eat some more black Busa's :laugh: Havent heard back from you about some track time at beechbend this Saturday, or maybe...... maybe.........:rofl:

crying-man.jpg

Calling for some great weather Saturday highs 82 which means low to mid 70's when the sun drops. Rain coming in this evening which will wash the track nicely.. Got a new tire installed and ready to eat some more black Busa's :laugh: Havent heard back from you about some track time at beechbend this Saturday, or maybe...... maybe.........:rofl:

All stock Black vs modded White. Game on Saturday

All stock Black vs modded White. Game on Saturday

Modded :dunno:
Just an aftermarket pipe but stock ECU and we all know that YOU MUST change the fuel managment system when installing a new exhaust system since you will get flat spots and yadda yadda. Already starting with excuses.

Bill says he will come along but he isnt going to show us both up with Gerber Green Betsy Busa he will just hang out in the stands with Juicy and be the camera man.:laugh:

Dont be installing Kevins "no extra fuel needed nitrous system":whistle:

Dont be installing Kevins "no extra fuel needed nitrous system":whistle:[/QUOTE]

Poor Kevin. Wish he could be there representing the GenI team.

Saturday Night Fun Drags Beechbend Raceway with Super pro...... One word of advice, dont go to a track during a Super Pro meet:banghead:
Me and Bill set a place to meet Trey in Franklin Kentucky at 5:30PM so we can ride up to the track together for some legal fun dragracing and to settle this white vs. black GENII battle that we been smack talking about.:laugh:
Well me and Bill got a late start as usual :whistle: so the GPS said it was 1:28 min trip to get to Franklin KY we take off at 4:30 so we run the back roads to come around a turn to see a line of cars on and in front a flag man holding a sign reading STOP! I look down at my dash to read 5:10 with still another 20 mins to go according to Hayabusa GPS ETA :laugh: After sitting for felt like an hour but in reality it was about 15 minutes we got the SLOW reading of the sign from the flagman. So now here we are behind a parade of cars driving 25 MPH so I get bored and decide that the pylons are my obstacle course objects as I start doing a salom with them :whistle: cutting back and forth between them to find a TDOT trucking speeding up the closed lane beside me mouthing something and pointing his finger which now I dont think he was encouraging me :moon: ohhh well I got bored....
We hit interstate 65 to head north towards Franklin KY as I am cruising along at the posted speed limit as any law abiding citizen who respects there local laws I see a bike ahead of me which looks like a Harley with saddle bags running at a good pace:whistle: so me being a friendly motorcyclist I decide to catch up to get a closer look to realize its NOT a Harley with saddle bags its Trey:cheerleader: with his OEM mufflers:rofl: Bill joins in on the fun with Gerber (Puke Colored Green) Hayabusa and now we are a happy hayabusa group riding together on interstate 65. Long open roads with a clear left lane must have created some kind of malfunction with our throttles:whistle: well I decided that we should get off at.......... THIS exit NOW! Thirsty and hungry :whistle:
Well after some chit chat and candy bar and red bull slamming we decided to head to our destination:cheerleader:.
Roll into the track and pay our 10 dollars to we can grip and rip it on some sticky asphalt for 1320 feet. Bill decides he doesnt want to show us up and lets me and Trey and battle it out as he fiddle farts around with his Sony Cam that he got for Christmas back in 1983 which I dont think he used since then with his confused looks he had on his face setting it up. :rofl:
Trey, if any of you know him he is always ready to go and hardly ever takes his helmet off. We roll into the track and he is ready to hit the staging lanes as with me I want to get off relax a little and get into the race mode. We head down to the staging lanes to see the 986,459,09 super gas cars also wanting to make some smoke and noise.
Well we hear over the PA system "motorcycles saddle up" means get ready put your gear on) in the South. We head out on the track and go around the water box to stage..... Lights come down......GREEN!!! GO!!!! I come out of the hole clutch is release and now I am battling the power fighting to hold this beast down as she reaches 6500 RPMS! I have to let out expecting Trey to roll on past me as I lose momentum............. I get Ol Whitey settled down and bang 2nd tucked into the paint as I hit 3rd she feels great smooth and pulling like a freight train cross the traps and look over beside me.... NO TREY, so I look over my shoulder and there he is:cheerleader: I am smiling inside my helmet wondering what happened to this bike that runs 10.0's :dunno: I must have ran a 9.40 by the margin of victory:please: get my time slip to see a ............... 10.40@ 143 and say to myself WTF? I wont say what Trey ran:whistle:
first pass we are a lil rusty out of the gate. I think Trey was putting on a show for the crowd with his wheelies thinking that Juicy may have snuck into the track and was watching off on the sidelines :rofl:
We got a total of 5 passes and I wont say how it went for the black busa??? I will say that there were 3 SWB (stock wheel base no strap ons, no air shifters, now extensions) real men dont need.............extensions :moon: GENII busas at the track last night, a black model and orange model and a white model, and for those that are lucky to ride the ol power white model I wont have to say the results.:whistle:
It was getting late and Trey was getting fusterated trying to keep his beast down on the sticky track so we decided its wing and ........ drink time:cheerleader: headed to Toots and of course get a chunky waitress but it didnt matter we talked about the early days of starting out on mini bikes, mopeds and into dirt bikes its funny how some of us boys never grow up but we just get faster toys! Had a great night, nobody broke any parts or bones and went home safely!
:beerchug:
There are some videos to come by our cameraman:thumbsup:

LY

No excuses, Donn kicked ass out there. My bright spot was having the crowed tell me to just stay in it and ride a wheelie all the way down the track (at least we got to school a crowed of 200 that Busa's have no issue wheeling). I had a good time, but will give it to Donn and ole Whitey this time.

Back