Hayabusa vs BMW S1000rr

very much on par 10.1 10.2 stock busa bm 10.1 10.2 with a good riders
unless they can do 9s i got them on my stock 750.

True but if you read any review on the BMW its the fastest bike ever and any rider on it can do sub 10s, 200mph because of all the gizmos it comes with. :rofl:

magazine reviews r to sell magazines at the track thats what i mean ,they come with all the gear yet to see any one come with a bmw from the street & get close to a low 10 10.4 10.3s have u ?

Those guys have my condolences... only a matter of time riding past moving road blocks before somebody makes a fatal error... be it them... or a cage.

If it's on Youtube you can believe it!

No stock busa is going to pull away from a Beamer like that. It ain't happening in this life time fellas! :dunno:

The 2nd video is exactly why sportbike insurance is through the roof and almost not worth paying. Especialy for bigger bikes. Its just sad really though that 1000's are out performing bigger bikes. I mean the busa has 340 more cc's and still lost. Its not like the bmw 1000 is that much lighter. Isnt it only like 30lbs lighter.

The 2nd video is exactly why sportbike insurance is through the roof and almost not worth paying. Especialy for bigger bikes. Its just sad really though that 1000's are out performing bigger bikes. I mean the busa has 340 more cc's and still lost. Its not like the bmw 1000 is that much lighter. Isnt it only like 30lbs lighter.

Gen1 busa is around 550 and gen2 is 580. BMW is around 450. Big difference not including difference in rider weight

I agree stock for stock the busa won't beat the s1000rr from a roll, it will need some mods. The bmw comes from the factory with the quickshift though & that in itself is enough to make it look like a stud during a side by side race.

Back