Hayabusa vs BMW S1000rr

gsx1300rr

Registered
Just stumbled across this video on youtube, looks like it was just added. I'd love to know the mods on the busa, great little race.

vs BMW S1000RR - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I would love for the Busa to get ALL the credit I think skill played a factor :whistle: with that being said a win is a win so i'll take it, Long live Busa!!!

As much as I would love for the Busa to get ALL the credit I think skill played a factor :whistle: with that being said a win is a win so i'll take it, Long live Busa!!!

Skill is def the most important mod :-). With that being said it looks like the BMW was nailing his shifts pretty well, but that busa was pulling like a freight train!

I'm still getting my s1000rr! One day I might be able to join the big boys with the HP4 Love my busa though..no question

To the original link, I saw this video posted by a couple other people on YouTube and one states the BMW is 185hp and the busa is 235hp. Not sure how true that is but thought I would post it for everyone

I've rode both, bone stock. The BMW is an awesome ride but it can't spank a Busa, sorry.

theres another variable to that the busa engine a sleepy truck engine with untold amounts of inprovements on the other hand
the bmw a highly stressed engine allready.

it looks like the BMW was nailing his shifts pretty well, but that busa was pulling like a freight train!
exactly. and they started at like 7000 rpm so there is very little excues to be had. dam that wasnt even close. id assume the Busa was running some laughing gas for sure or a big bore kit cause he beat him by bus lengths so rider skill isnt the question here cause he rode just fine and didnt miss any shifts.

still love the BMW tho....

Back