Just for LankeeYankee & Rollin20Z

TreyYoung

Registered
During bike night @ Cycle Gear last night, as several were telling our stories (some true, some stretched, some totally fabricated), I ended up getting ripped by my good friends Donn, and Bill (mostly Donn lol) when I mentioned Beech Bend recorded the totally stock BLACK Busa @ 148 in the 1/4. Since I DO have video, and we all know "video don't lie", I figured I would post a few of the runs for Donn and Bill's enjoyment. I know I will get ripped and YES I KNOW I am a newb (no claims of being good), but it is what it is.

First is the 148MPH, reeling in the moded (air shifter, etc) Concourse:
Bend Dragway #1- 11-19-2011 - YouTube[/url]

Second vs. a highly modified ZX10:
Bend Dragway #22 - 11-19-2011 - YouTube[/url]

Third vs. the Concourse again:
Bend Dragway #11 - 11-19-2011 - YouTube[/url]

Fourth vs. the ZX10 (he kept red lighting on me, the Busa made him nervous), and the Black Busa's best time of 10.15:
Beech Bend Dragway #18 - 11-19-2011 - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vids but my WHITE Busa went 150 at Bowling Green.
Unfortunately it was too fast and the videographer only caught the BLACK one I beat.

Glad you guys had a good time last night Trey, i saw the comments on meetup (I had to mow the lawn :( )

Sounds like you've been practicing :thumbsup:

Had a good time Keith. Saw a 2012 Busa (pictured below), looked pretty sharp until she put it in the loudest bike contest where she proceeded to hold full throttle for several minutes, with that thing bouncing off the rev limiter. Bike probably had less than 200 miles. Just another reason I will not buy a used bike.

Blanca, your White Busa story is one of those Fabricated stories I was talking about :laugh:

2012 Busa.jpg

Bike Night.jpg

I guess if she want's to destroy the engine go right ahead....

Trey
Whenever you put your big boy pants on let me know and I will roll up to Beech Bend with ya.
guess spanking that slow blk busa once wasnt enough. Rollin can video it.

Yeah Yo make it bark!! Man aint I a cool cat I can bounce off the limiter and do front brake burn outs wif my custom Boooooosa!!

All thangs chrome baby!! WTF!! One bragging about all things chrome and the person *****ing about the chroma flaking off there rims 2 yrs later

Whacca riding Tim? Beechbend is about an 80 mile ride for me.
Trey is fast and claims his ET is faster than any pass I made on Ol Whitey. I am not saying that I can blow him away I am just sayjng I will have a faster Et by the end of our battle.

Whacca riding Tim? Beechbend is about an 80 mile ride for me.
Trey is fast and claims his ET is faster than any pass I made on Ol Whitey. I am not saying that I can blow him away I am just sayjng I will have a faster Et by the end of our battle.

Game on. New rear mounted, ready to dominate.

Game on. New rear mounted, ready to dominate.

Well to keep everyone posted here with the white vs blk 1/4 drags

Me and Trey have gone back and forth with this 1/4 stuff.....
1st incounter together back at the Spring Bash, we did a 3rd gear roll on.... I nodded to trey to start first... well KVDOG got the video of the results of the white Busa walking off.
2nd incounter 1/8 mile track racing... I pulled the quicker 1/8 ET..

Still Trey thinks he can out run the white busa.. I will admit he has a video and time slips of his 10.0 runs and my fastest pass is a slow 10.14... But videos can be edited and timing systems can mess up.....

So today the clear blue skies low 80 temps sat in here in Nashville I called Trey from work early AM and left a message wondering if he was at Maco getting his bike painted white..
I got a hold of him and said lets run the 1/4 tonight.... more excuses ohhh I cant brother in law is coming in from fla.. last excuse from bike night was ohh my tire is wore out.... well he calls 7PM asking where are you?? I say I am in West Kentucky riding with Bill (rollin20z) ohhh I thought maybe you were at track... Excuse me while I giv a bullchit sneeze Haaaaaa Chewchit!!

Excuses..... Excuses....... Excuses....... Bring it on Trey

:poke::moon:

Ohh by the way ...... Juicy was asking when you were all going to ride again

1344681006326.jpg

Well to keep everyone posted here with the white vs blk 1/4 drags

Me and Trey have gone back and forth with this 1/4 stuff.....
1st incounter together back at the Spring Bash, we did a 3rd gear roll on.... I nodded to trey to start first... well KVDOG got the video of the results of the white Busa walking off.
2nd incounter 1/8 mile track racing... I pulled the quicker 1/8 ET..

Still Trey thinks he can out run the white busa.. I will admit he has a video and time slips of his 10.0 runs and my fastest pass is a slow 10.14... But videos can be edited and timing systems can mess up.....

So today the clear blue skies low 80 temps sat in here in Nashville I called Trey from work early AM and left a message wondering if he was at Maco getting his bike painted white..
I got a hold of him and said lets run the 1/4 tonight.... more excuses ohhh I cant brother in law is coming in from fla.. last excuse from bike night was ohh my tire is wore out.... well he calls 7PM asking where are you?? I say I am in West Kentucky riding with Bill (rollin20z) ohhh I thought maybe you were at track... Excuse me while I giv a bullchit sneeze Haaaaaa Chewchit!!

Excuses..... Excuses....... Excuses....... Bring it on Trey

:poke::moon:

Ohh by the way ...... Juicy was asking when you were all going to ride again

What Lankee conveniently omitted was that I called him Saturday after dinner, asked if he was at the track, and told him I am on my way. Lankee says; Naw my back tire is bad so we will have to push it to another day... I am sure Lankee wasn't able to hide his NOS tank well enough, so he has to do some more adjusting so ole Whitey can have a chance @ breaking 148MPH & get into the 9's (because that is what it will take to beat a Stock Black Busa) :laugh:

New tire is in the shop. I will have it on by this coming Saturday.
You will get to see 10 seconds worth of it as you chase it down the track.:race:

After you two get finished playing with each other on the straight track, Trey maybe you should invite Donn to come with you down to Barber in SEPT :laugh:

After you two get finished playing with each other on the straight track, Trey maybe you should invite Donn to come with you down to Barber in SEPT :laugh:

He has an open invitation. Donn will start mumbling about riding around in circles, as he gets more and more ticked :laugh:

What mods did that Concours have? I was pretty impressed by that time?

The guy (Mike) on the Concourse does great work on bikes, use to race drag bikes, and has his own shop. The ZX10 is also his (he brought both bikes). I couldn't tell you everything, but as I recall; thinner head gasket, air or electric shifter, full exhaust, polished everything, and he has lighted up both bikes (he also has a Kaw 750 turbo that is pretty fast). I know the ZX10 had magnesium rims, not sure about the Concourse, and Mike also weighs about 180lbs suited. There was also another Concourse there, was running about 1+ seconds slower.

Trey

I met Mike last week while me and Bill were at Scoreboards bike night. Seemed like a nice guy.. I will tell you what though them Michelin Pilot Road 3's were the choice of tire that night there on the sportbikes. I would say 7 out of 10 were running them. Most of em had 1+ inch chicken strips though.

Keith
I have as much interest in traveling hundreds of miles with my saftey wired, taped lights, street bike to race around a track at 100+ mph next to complete strangers I dont know as you have interest in joining in on Treys azz whooping at the dragstrip that he is about to get when he runs out of excuses.:laugh: And to say the least spending hundreds of dollars to just go around a track for a day. Sorry just not my cup of tea.

Beechbend Raceway Park
August 18 2012 O'Reilly Saturday Night Fun Racing plus Super Gas :spank: the black busa time!!
I will see you there unless............ your grounded and cant come out to play, you have to take your dog in for a pedicure and pink bows, its your turn to clean the house in a french maid outfit... whatever it is I will be there, weather permitting...
Keith you can come along also so we can put blue busas in the same category:rofl:

Keith
I have as much interest in traveling hundreds of miles with my saftey wired, taped lights, street bike to race around a track at 100+ mph next to complete strangers I dont know as you have interest in joining in on Treys azz whooping at the dragstrip that he is about to get when he runs out of excuses.:laugh: And to say the least spending hundreds of dollars to just go around a track for a day. Sorry just not my cup of tea.

Keith you can come along also so we can put blue busas in the same category:rofl:

I'm just teasing you, but insulting my bike was just plain cold :moon::laugh: But I WOULD get a kick out of watching you guys...man, this almost sounded like the smacktalk thread for a moment....

Here ya go Mr. 10.'0's ya have nothing to worry about as my fastest pass was in 103f temps..
This is my fastest pass!! I highly doubt I could do it again. I would say your safe if you can
keep 10.20's and under.
This race was actually against a stretched non riding GEN1

Left lane= GenI Right lane= Me.

Back