Just finished this R6

Those 2 bike are kicking azz.The R1 I think is the nicest bike after the awesome looking busa.
smile.gif

i know your in canada  just curious how much you charge up there thats all  very nice work thats why i ask  
beerchug.gif
Oops...my bad.
Usually around 425-500 CDN to chrome an arm.
$650-700 CDN for wheels depending on number of spokes
Haven't done a frame yet.....no call for it so far......usually polish them.....peeps up here don't seem to wanna spend the money on a chrome frame......sportbikes and customizing aren't as big up here as down there.....nowhere close!!!

Yeah, you guys have to see his Busa in person... It's THAT much better even though it looks awesome in the pics. Hey Bill, that HMF system is crazy loud! I want to ride, but u know why I can't right now! I checked out Bills workshop and his projects, i don't have much of a word here but I can certainly say that Bill does nothing but quality work and works hard!! extremely hard... Something I should be doing right now...
wow.gif
Again, excellent work Bill... very nice, very nice...

You do good work MSF! R6 looks nice, but your Busa sort of makes everything else just look "ho-hum" when it's parked next to your "other" work!

Note...don't put your bike next to customers' bikes...they'll walk away crying!
laugh.gif

Yeah, you guys have to see his Busa in person... It's THAT much better even though it looks awesome in the pics.  Hey Bill, that HMF system is crazy loud!  I want to ride, but u know why I can't right now!  I checked out Bills workshop and his projects, i don't have much of a word here but I can certainly say that Bill does nothing but quality work and works hard!! extremely hard...  Something I should be doing right now...
wow.gif
  Again, excellent work Bill... very nice, very nice...
Sheeesh...blushin here Chris.....thanks very much sir....means alot to me to have yer approval......everyone here.....I have great respect for the folks on this board.
Yep I know why yer not ridin yet.......totally understandable....best reason I could think of not to ride!!!!
You do have your priorities straight.....proud to know ya dude!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

You do good work MSF!  R6 looks nice, but your Busa sort of makes everything else just look "ho-hum" when it's parked next to your "other" work!

Note...don't put your bike next to customers' bikes...they'll walk away crying!  
laugh.gif
Thanks very much Michelle.....yer way to kind!!!
Another aweome board member for whom I have great respect!!

Just wanted to tell ya all how great it feels to get kudos from you all, and how much I appreciate all of your opinions......whether they're positive or negative.
THANKS
beerchug.gif

Bill

Back