Just bought my first Busa

Adam Philip

Registered
Hi guys,
Ive just joined the club. After riding for the last 20 years and stepping off a gsxr750, I went out and bought a 2008 Busa. Very different to the Gsxr, much smoother and more rider friendly. Just a couple of questions.
I bought the bike with 500klms on the clock and no user manual (it was repossesed). I have the service manual but no user manual. Does anyone know where I could download a user manual as the service manual doesnt cover small things like setting the shift light to different rpms etc.
As it does only have 500klms on the clock, (and I have no manual) any advice on running it in?
Tire pressures?

Regards,

Adam

Me again, have one more question.
I only got one key with the bike. I read online somewhere that because of the suzuki immobilization sysytem on this bike you cant use any other cut keys, but have to replace the whole ECU on the bike? Is this correct. Is there a way to get around it. Im scared if I lose my one and only key I will be up for an expensive ECU unit.

Me again, have one more question.
I only got one key with the bike. I read online somewhere that because of the suzuki immobilization sysytem on this bike you cant use any other cut keys, but have to replace the whole ECU on the bike? Is this correct. Is there a way to get around it. Im scared if I lose my one and only key I will be up for an expensive ECU unit.

Congrats
:thumbsup::thumbsup::welcome:
on the key you can get a blank n get one made from suzuki

:welcome: to the .oRg!

Welcome to the club.

Congrats on the upgrade!

:beerchug:

:welcome: to the org. Congrats on your new Busa. :beerchug:. I would order the onwers manual form your local Suzuki dealer. Can't cost that much.

Last edited:
Welcome! don't worry about the break-in bro. Its been done already with the miles that it has. Enjoy the bike, Suzuki already worked out the bugs learning from the GEN 1.:rofl:

Now go buy the best gear and a good medical policy and life insurance. Trust me you'll need it later. Ask me how I know.

And Welcome to the Board make yourself at home.

here's the shop manual for the Gen. I linky, it might help out some

:welcome: to the board

Back