Duh...

FlacoLove

Registered
Is it possible to obtain a free online 2013 GSXR1300 LE Service Manual? Answer: NO. I've wrestled with this site's service manual 2012 post (for over 5hrs) and it just doesn't work. That post only leads (or at least tries to) spam, trojans, worms, hijacks, malware, etc... with absolutely no links directing me to any service manuals. I even went through the motions of registering to this site but it still doesn't work. I read all the supporting threads and responses within that "service manual" thread and suspect suspicious activity and cohesion. Its pathetic how this site is used for such.

Welcome and nice first post....

What are you talking about? You want a free (illegal) service manual and you think the forum has some motive to sabotage your pc?

I found the 2 year old post about downloading service manuals. That was posted by a member and not hosted by this site. As you've found I'd suggest staying away from most "free" links...

I don't think he's trashing the site, just the thread. It would be helpful if you were specific about the thread you are talking about so the admins can investigate and possibly remove the thread/link.

I use to search free service manual suzuki hayabusa and download / open manuals for any year. I don't know if that site is still up.

Next time, learn to make that first post a "hey, can you guys help me find...?"

Duh is right :laugh:

Back