just a fun video of me and the homies

Well done! High quality shots. Glad the guys had gear and crash cages too.
beerchug.gif

Good to see the stunting wasn't in traffic or risking other people's property
beerchug.gif

cool.gif
vid
super.gif

I wish there were more threads like this !!!  

Hey dk, do you find that the front end wants to wobble wobble, when you come down from that ? What am I doing wrong ? I did it twice, both times big head shake, now I won't even try it !!

i changed the oil to a much heavier weight in my steering dampner to elimanate the issue you are referring too, i had that problem 1 time, changed the weight of the oil and it seems fine now, just try to keep the tire facing front center, alot of people expierence problems cause they dont realize that the tire off a little one side or the other will make the landing a little harrier than you want it to be!

thanks everyone, theres alot more footage... will post up as i get it!

that dude is one of the best stunters around my area i am not real worried, we had a contigency plan incase he got to close, that was actually further away than we had practiced it, we do it all the time at the stunt shows

(dkariores @ Sep. 27 2007,14:21) that dude is one of the best stunters around my area i am not real worried, we had a contigency plan incase he got to close, that was actually further away than we had practiced it, we do it all the time at the stunt shows
I dont care how good he is,he could be jason britton for that matter,theres always a chance of a mechanical failure,stunting is fine but putting yourself in that vulnerable position....just not something i would do...be safe bro
beerchug.gif

Back